- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG ECT Bravo 3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Price Just Reduced!
In the water ready for Survey - Sea Trial.
This 33 has weathered Super Storm Sandy without any damage or stress!
If you are looking for a Sea Ray 330 this is the boat!
All warranties are in place, all dealer maintained.
Interior: IB-Napa/Praire Tan Aurora
Medium Cherry wood finish
Extended Swim Platform - T-ETC-350 MAG MPI BRV3 DTS (T300PHP) - Smartcraft Diagnostics - Mid Cabin FS TV/DVD/ Gaming Port - Salon FS TV/DVD Gaming Port - Refrigerator –Cockpit – Spotlight - Sunpad Foredeck Headrest-SS Deck Runner - Swim platform - Underwater Lighting - Flag Pole - Windlass, Rope Chain
Only 1.5 hours on the generator.
All photographs are provided by the manufacturer.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The epitome of elegance, luxury and grace, this magnificent cruiser is the ultimate reward for a lifetime of excellence. Upscale features include state-of-the-art navigational technology, an open airy cabin with extra-large windows, and an amazing amount of storage space.
- Inside Equipment
- Electric bilge pump Manual bilge pump Battery charger Air conditioning Heating Hot water Microwave oven Marine head Electric head Refrigerator
- Key Features
- Standard twin MerCruiser 350 MAG ECT Bravo III stern drives with Digital Throttle and Shift Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty. Choice of twin MerCruiser sterndrives, V-drive inboards, or Axius propulsion system with helm joystick control Wide bench-style helm seat with two flip-up thigh-rise bolsters. Foldaway Transom Seat creates aft-facing seating on spacious integrated swim platform. Extra-large port lights give interior an open, airy feeling. Stainless-steel trimmed walk-thru windshield allows easy access to deck area from cockpit. Oversized electrically actuated engine hatch for easy access to the engine room Standard SmartCraft Diagnostics with optional upgrades. Extra-large cockpit wet bar with solid-surface countertop can also accommodate optional built-in grill and refrigerator. Expansive cabin area with lots of headroom and tremendous amount of storage. Gourmet galley with solid-surface countertops, recessed stove and stainless-steel sink with solid-surface covers, refrigerator, microwave/coffeemaker combo and plenty of storage. Large enclosed head compartment with simulated teak flooring. Innovative fiberglass arch top with aft sunshade. Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
- Outside Equipment/Extras
- Cockpit cushions Cockpit table Swimming ladder Cockpit shower Electric windlass Covers Bimini Top Cockpit cover
- Electronics & Helm
- Depthsounder Navigation center Autopilot Compass GPS VHF TV set VCR DVD player Radio CD player Cockpit speakers
- Electrical Equipment
- Shore power inlet Generator with 1.5 Hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.