- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Classic Downeast pilothouse design. Lift kept, engine box version, meticulously maintained to the highest standards by her knowledgeable owner. Loaded with the preferable Yanmar 315 diesel, optional 3.5kw generator, full Raymarine electronics package, cockpit shade, Vacuflush, A/C, etc. Extensive maintenance records. She is truly a "10" and will show at viewing and at survey. Owners moving up so have reluctantly put her on the market.
- U-Shaped dinette forward which converts into a 6'6" X 5' queen berth, galley to port and head/shower, to starboard. Quarter berth aft of galley. Cherry trim, vinyl paneling and snap in carpet, all in exceptional condition. Reverse cycle A/C Vacuflush toilet TV/DVD in factory custom cabinet Sony AM/FM/CD "XM" ready stereo with 4 speakers Hanging locker Towel rack Drawer and cabinet storage Under sole and berths storage
- Isotherm 12v/110v refrigerator with freezer Tappan Microwave Bright Spark single burner butane stove Drawer and cabinet storage Hot water heater (120vac/engine water heat) Pressure water system Drawer and locker storage Fold up counter top extension S/S sink with pull out faucet
- Electronics / Helm
- Raymarine C80 Color plotter / radar Raymarine 48 mile 4KW Radome with 10 target MARPA Raymarine ST60 Digital Depth in Nav Pod Raymarine DS600X Bottom Sounder with depth / temp and speed display in Nav Po d Raymarine Ray 54 VHF with registered DSCI and remote speaker Raymarine ST6001+ Autopilot, interfaced Compass Drink holders Bow Thruster control Trim Tab Controls Windlass Remote 12V Outlet
- 12V / 110V electrical system Protech 4 Auto battery charger Next Gen 3.5kw generator, in sound box, 95 hours, 2013 full service including inpeller and coolent replacement, zincs, fluids, filters, etc. 4 batteries, Deep cycle, new 2010 Dockside 30 AMP electric cord Electrical panel with AC and DC voltage meters Remote Alarm system with deck sensors
- Deck and Hull
- Boat shines like new! Continuous care, with bi-annual waxing. White hull with white deck and black bootstripe. Tan canvas bolster snap on covers with matching cockpit bimini with boot cover (new 2012) White vinyl optional upgraded helm and mate seats. GOOD Windlass with helm remote and foot switches 22lb Delta Plow Anchor with chain / rope, 200 ft, rode, CG safety package Bottom paint 2012, Ultima SR 60 Fenders and lines Optional deluxe helm seats Flag staff Phone/TV cable inlet Dockside water Fresh water wash down Custom folding stainless steel cockpit sunshade with Sunbrella canvas (canvas new 2012) Transom Door Nav lights Swim platform and ladder Optional Stainless Steel ports and hatch with removable screens Custom entry door screens 3 Windshield wipers Cockpit H/C shower 2 X large storage bins in transom 2 Removable storage bins in cockpit sole Engine box cushion with custom cover Textalene covers for PH windows Helm Cover Custom Live Bait Well with recirculating pump Courtesy Lighting New zincs 2013
- Engine & Mechanical
- Yanmar 6LPA-STP with upgraded Walker Air-Sep,(New filter 2013) 900 hours All scheduled preventive maintenance performed including; Timing belt replacement, valve adjustment, all coolers and heat exchangers removed and cleaned 2012, Full service including coolant replacement, filters, fluids, zincs, transmission filter and fluid, 2013 4 blade Nibral prop 19 /18 medium, reconditioned 2012 Vetus Bow Thruster, Extensive records and manuals CruiseAir A/C, 10,000 BTU, reverse cycle 4 Auto/manual bilge pumps Fresh water cooling Racor 900MA fuel filter Hydraulic steering Engine alarms Vacuflush toilet with holding tank and macerator Bennett HydraulicTrim Tabs Tilt Wheel Tides Marine Sure Seal system dripless shaft log Hydraulic steering cylinder replaced 2013
- Fishing Equipment
- Custom Large Live Bait Well 4 Rod Holders 4 Rocket Launchers
- Brokers Comments
- CLEAN! CLEAN! CLEAN! Very well equipped with rare generator. Meticulous maintenance by her very knowledgeable owners. Lift kept to the highest standards, you will not be disappointed in Har-Dee-Party. Owners have spared no expense.....if she needs it, she gets it. If "like new" condition at used prices is important to you, this is the boat for you!
- Personal Items Flat Screen TV
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. WE ASSIST WITH WORLD WIDE SHIPPING! From Search results for "Doug" Call Listing Broker DOUG JENKINS Edwards Yacht Sales, (941) 504-0790 or Doug@EdwardsYachtSales.com Search For Like Boats Here