- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Very Clean, Freshwater, Only 750 hours!
The Cruisers 5370 is clearly one of the best and most successful models in her class. The interior is finished entirely in real cherry wood with excellent detailing. You will not find a larger more accommodating interior on an express of this size. Topside, the circular lounge aft in the cockpit converts at the push of a button into a huge sun pad. Visibility from the walk-around helm is excellent and wide side decks provide secure access to the foredeck. Additional features include a fully cored hull, and an extended swim platform with concealed davit for tender.
- Large sofa to starboard w/ two recliners and electric bed conversion Solid cherry salon table with folding leaves that electrically comes up from salon floor Cherry cabinetry throughout 27” TV SAT TV End table Electrical panel Bar with tool stools Plenty of cabinet storage Ceiling feature Solid cherry wood cabinetry Overhead lighting
- Microwave convection oven Coffee maker Full size refrigerator and freezer w/ icemaker Dishwasher Solid surface Karadon counter tops Double stainless steel sink Plenty of counter area Ample cabinet and drawer storage throughout Solid cherry wood cabinetry (2) port holes
- Master Stateroom
- Walk around Queen sized bed Full walk-in cedar lined closet with hanging locker Washer/dryer combination unit Solid cherry wood cabinetry Decorator blinds and pillow package (2) bed side end tables with drawer storage En suite head C02 alarm 20” TV with VCR player Stereo/DVD player (2) port holes
- Master Head
- Solid surface vanity top Porcelain sink Mirrored medicine cabinet Vacu-flush toilet Courtesy lights Molded fiberglass enclosed shower with seat and acrylic enclosure Vent fan Port hole Ceramic floor tile
- Guest Stateroom
- Full size island bed Cedar lined hanging locker Overhead lighting Port holes Private access to guest head C02 Alarm Plenty of cabinet and drawer storage TV/VCR Stereo
- Guest Head
- Solid surface vanity top Vacu-flush toilet Mirrored vanity with storage Porcelain steel sink Overhead lighting Vent fan Ceramic floor tile
- Cockpit heat/air conditioning Electric grill Wetbar Refrigerator with icemaker Walk around helm Engine room access U shaped lounge seating which electrically converts to sunpad AM/FM Stereo and CD player Electric sun roop Power helm fresh air blowers Removable cockpit carpeting Dual helm seats Helm Huge swim platform Hot and cold water shower Concealed davit Transom seating with stereo speakers and control
- Walk around helm station Two powered custom bucket seats Radio control Cup holders and center console storage Electronic engine controls Electronic digital engine displays Keyless ignition system Tilt steering wheel Waterproof accessory switch panel Bow thruster Stern thruster
- VHF radio Raytheon depth log Raytheon speed log Raytheon GPS/Chart plotter Raytheon radar Raytheon auto pilot Remote spot light
- 120/240 Volt AC system 12/24 volt DC system 13.5 kw generator Glendinning cablemaster for shore power cord Distribution panel Bonding system Battery load gauge
- Concealed anchor windlass Extended swim platform with swim ladder Transom storage Foredeck stereo speakers with controls Davit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.