- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New to Market!!
- Most forward is chain locker followed by Forward Stateroom with single berths with overhead shelves to either side and 8 storage lockers underneath berths. Memory foam overlays on each berth and overhead hatch has stainless steel air shocks to assist in opening. Aft to port is Head and across to starboard is hanging locker and electrical distribution center. 3 steps up to Salon is starboard side Lower Helm followed by side access door and Galley with overhead storage lockers. Port side Salon has "L" shaped Convertible Dinette followed by side access door and entry to Master Stateroom. 3 steps down to Master Stateroom with an awthartship double size berth with memory foam overlay, teak storage drawers underneath and custom storage cabinet to port. Head with tub/shower and opening port light and storage lockers to port. Emergency access door aft from cabin to cockpit. Privacy covers for all windows and doors. 6'5" headroom with teak parquet sole throughout boat. Flybridge has starboard side Helm with side to side captain and mate chairs.
- Norcold front loading 12vDC/120vAC refrigerator 3 Burner electrical Princess stove top and oven Large sink Counter top and cabinets Pressure fresh water system with new Moen faucet 8 gallon stainless steel hot water heater 120vAC heated ( new 2010) Fireboy CO detector with alarms in each 3 cabins Sharp microwave oven
- Deck & Hull
- 45lb stainless anchor with 300' of galvanized and 600' of rope 45lb stainless Suncor Seamaster anchor Stainless steel heavy duty anchor roller 12vDC anchor windlass Weblaun soft top Bow pulpit and stainless rails USCG safety package Fenders & dock lines (10) life jackets & Ring Bouy AquaSignal navigation lights, steaming lights, stern lights and anchor light- All LED Dual trumpet horns 12vDC search light at upper Helm- 8" Perko hand operated (2) 14' 908 VHF Antennas
- (3) 8d wet cell batteries 2 battery selector switch (1) 12v battery for starting Generator (8d wet cell - 2012) Tru Charge 40 amp- 3 bank battery charger for Engine & Generator batteries 12vDC & 120vAC ground circuits bonded to Zinc plate on stern of boat Phasor 7kw generator (new 2009) (2) shore power 50' 30 amp 120vAC cables 12vDC & 120vAC electrical panels have circuit breakers & fuses
- Furuno GPS Navigator at upper Helm interfaced with Standard Horizon VHF/DSC radio Ritchie 6" compass at upper Helm Furuno Nav Net Depthsounder Furuno combo Plotter Furuno radar 36 mile Flatscreen Vizo TV Sony AM/FM radio Sony CD player (4) Cockpit speakers
- 16,000 btu Crusair Air reverse cycle air conditioner with digital controller in V-berth 20,000 btu Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioner with digital controller in master berth 2 automatic 12vDC bilge pumps with cycling indicators at lower Helm High water alarms at lower Helm, 3700 GPH Rule Cabin and Flybridge controls Fireboy Halon automatic fire extinguishing system Emgine and Generator fresh water cooling systems Dual Raycor 900 fuel filter/water separators with selector valves New thru-hull valves for Engine, Generator and A/C systems and heads (2012) 4 blade bronze propeller new in 2010 and a spare 4 blade prop Quiet Flush toilet in forward Head with 15 gallon holding tank (new 2012) Raitan toilet in aft Head with 35 gallon holding tank Hydraulic wheel steering at both Helms (new 2012)
- Salesman Remarks
- Th is boat has been restored by the owner whom is in the marine repair and fabrication business. The vessel has been hauled and blocked for over 4 years during the restoration process with attention paid to detail and safety. The vessel has been repainted from top to bottom including ant-foulant bottom paint on the bottom. New thru hull fittings, valves, and hoses have been installed in addition to new generator, wiring, and electronics. There is a new teak platform, new teak bow pulpits, new teal cap railing and the windows have been reset and sealed and new stuffing boxes were installed. There is new fabricated stainless steel bow railing and a new anodized aluminum flybridge top. The vessel appears in almost like new condition. The repairs, installation, and refit is to yacht standing and United States Coast Guard standards.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.