- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Horizon 8.1
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Payne Management" is anything but painful! This lightly used 2006 40 Sea Ray Sundancer is the ultimate express cruiser. Lots of ample room for family and friends to cruise the gulf and other waterways. Powered by twin MERC Horizon 8.1 engines and Sea Ray's Smart System electronics. The interior has the finest classic cherry veneer wood for the doors and cabinetry. Forward private master stateroom with a large mid-berth, this cruiser can sleep 6 comfortably.
Once on board you will say "WOW"! This Sea Ray is Ready to Cruise!
OWNER WILL CONSIDER QUALITY 30' PLUS CENTER CONSOLE ON TRADE.
- Galley - port Dinette - starboard Toshiba 19" LCD TV-electrical drop down panel Toshiba DVD player
- Undercounter refrigerator 6 cu.ft. Undercounter freezer 4 cu. ft. Panasonic microwave oven Krupps coffeemaker Molded single basin sink Kenyon 2-burner Euro style electric cooktop Cherry wood veneer cabinetry Granite countertops
- Master Stateroom
- Queen size berth 15" Toshiba LCD TV Hanging lockers-port and starboard Built-in seat starboard side Cherry wood veneer finish
- Master Head
- Enclosed head Enclosed shower compartment VacuFlush by Sealand head Vanity mirror
- Mid-Ship Stateroom
- 15" Toshiba LCD TV L-shape berth arrangement with pillows Converts to double size berth
- Sea Ray navigator Generation II (NEW May 2013- 2yr. warranty) with radar overlay/GPS/chartplotter/radar 12.1" with sunlight viewable touchscreen LCD and Koden 4kW open array Raymarine 240 VHF Ritchie 3" magnetic compass Smartcraft Digitak depth sounder ACR twin beam model RCL-100 searchlight with remote control
- Mechanical Equipment
- Kohler generator 7.3kW Attwood (6) gallon electric water heater 7,000 BTU Cruisair reverse cycle heating/AC 16,000 BTU marine type reverse cycle heating/AC Boarsafe 110 VAC electric engine compartment heater Shurflo 2.8 GPM fresh water pump Rule 800 GPH submersible bilge pump forward 115 VAC air conditioning cooling pump Rule 800 GPH shower and condensate sump pump with auto switch Bennett trim tabs Beam vacuum cleaner system
- Engine Room
- Twin Mercruiser 8.1 Horizon V-8 engines -332 hours ZF-model 6.3 engine drives Electric engine hatch lift Synchronizer-engines
- Transom door to port Built-in swim platform Refrigerator (2) rod holders Dash cover -canvas U-shaped settee Pedestal table center of setee Engine room access Hardtop-fiberglass with enclosure
- Norcold refrigerator - 4cu.ft. Power vent center windshield Sunpad - forward deck
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht