- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
NEW LOW PRICE!
SELLER IS EAGER TO SELL!
Beat the long slog to windward to the greatest cruising ground in the world. Jarandeb is already in Puerto Rico. Easy to fly in, great access to parts and services, no big taxes and right where you want to be!
No teak deck!
Bob Perry's Tayana 37 is one of the most popular cruising boats ever built. They've been built almost 700 of them over the course of 30 years of making the same model because they're so beloved. Their beauty, comfort and quality construction have stood the test of time. Jarandeb has had only one owner who cruised her from delivery until now. It's in good shape and one of the lowest prices on the market. Don't wait. Someone will snap this one up in a hurry.
- A few short steps lead from the cockpit down to the saloon. Immediately to port is the galley. Just forward of the galley to port is a U shaped settee with dining table. Opposite the dinette is a straight settee to starboard. Forward of the settee are lockers, book shelving and a cabin heater. Aft of the starboard settee is a nav station next to the companionway. Just forward of the dinette to port is the head with a separate shower. The owner's stateroom is forward in the vee berth. Sleeps 5 in a private stateroom, a single berth to port in the dinette and a pullout double berth in the starboard settee Huge, comfortable owner's berth forward where the good ventilation is Serves up to 7 for dinner Dining table folds for space and opens 2 leaves for serving Gorgeous handcrafted spruce and teak joinery that Tayana is famous for throughout the boat Tons of storage all over the boat with louvered, ventilated lockers to prevent mold and mildew Saloon settees are perfect sea berths Square corners on settees allow you to lean back, put your feet up and read a book or watch TV in comfort Roomy head with separate shower Dickinson diesel cabin heater keeps the cabin warm on chilly nights 8 oval and 3 round opening bronze ports with safety glass for light and ventilation Large teak butterfly hatch in saloon for light and ventilation Large 18" X 18" Bomar Lexan hatch in owner's stateroom for light and ventilation Screens for all hatches and ports 7 12 volt fans throughout
- 3 burner stainless steel, gimballed, propane stove with oven 2 20# propane tanks Adler Barbour refrigerator/freezer with 2 top openings and one front opening Emerson microwave oven Double stainless steel sink with hot & cold pressure water and manual freshwater pump Lots of galley storage Custom glassware storage Custom hideaway secure knife storage
- 4 12 volt house batteries - NEW 2011! 12 volt engine start battery - NEW 2011! 12 volt windlass battery mounted forward 110 volt inverter Exide battery monitor 2 75 watt solar panels mounted on arch over dinghy davits Wind generator
- Sails & Rigging
- Doyle Stack Pack - NEW 2010! Mainsail 10 years old but very lightly used Roller furled yankee on headstay Roller furled staysail Chainplates inspected with no evidence of water intrusion Sta-lock and Norseman fittings on standing rigging
- Deck & Hull
- Teak deck removed and fiberglassed over - NEW 2008! 100 gal. stainless steel fuel tank removed, repaired and lined with fiberglass - 2008! 2 60 gal. stainless steel water tanks - one in each settee - factory original - no bow tank to induce hobbyhorsing Bimini & dodger Dinghy davits integrated into arch Lofrans electric windlass with up and down switches CQR 45# anchor on bow roller CQR 65# anchor on bow roller Life Sling
- GPS 406 EPIRB - NEW 2009! ICOM VHF radio ICOM M32 handheld VHF radio Kenwood HF radio with tuner and SWR meter Datamarine depth sounder Mount for radar dome on front of mast TV DVD player
- Engine & Mechanical
- Yanmar 3QM30 diesel engine - injectors serviced 5/13, no smoke, "purrs like a kitten" Kanzaki transmission - rebuilt 3 bade fixed bronze prop 3 bilge pumps with alarms on the 2 higher pumps
- Broker's Comments
- Bob Perry's Tayana 37 is one of the most popular cruising boats ever built. They've been built almost 700 of them over the course of 30 years of making the same model because they're so beloved. Their beauty, comfort and quality construction have stood the test of time. Jarandeb is set up for and has always been used for cruising. She has had only one owners. Jarandeb is very reasonably priced and already in beautiful Puerto Rico. Cruisers usually have to motor and sail hundreds of miles into the tradewinds to get to the Caribbean, the best cruising grounds in the world but Jarandeb is already there. But she's still in the US where parts, supplies and services are readily available. Flying in and shipping things in is fast and inexpensive. Don't wait. Someone will snap this one up in a hurry.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Contact Harry Schell at 473-417-5498 , or Harry@EdwardsYachtSales.com for an appointment. Call me on Skype at hkschell