Newest 390 Sport Yacht to hit the market. This original owner 39 has been lift kept and cared for by her owner since the day she left the factory. Beautiful black hull with nearly every option available. New Photos, Full Specs to be added soon. Current Photos taken 4/23/13.
- Tripple 275 Verados with low hours on motors and generator
- Dive Door
- Bow Thruster
- E-120's with Auto Pilot
This sport yacht takes to the water with a swagger that could even be mistaken for audacity. The 390 takes no prisoners. Outboard engines give you the extra space, along with low cost reliability – not to mention the zip, the convenience and the quiet ride. Engine noise and vibration are dramatically reduced, and you never have to deal with the smoke and fuel odor with outboard motors.
As your sport yacht passengers relax in the salon-like atmosphere of our signature lounge seating, you’re smoothly up on plane in a flash. The sure-footed quickness and precision handling inspires absolute calm and unruffled confidence. The purr of the triple outboards combines with an aerodynamically designed cockpit, and optional fiberglass top, to bring engine and wind noise down to a quiet whisper. Which your passengers will appreciate.
The handling is so precise, the ride so smooth, quiet and dry – at speeds up to 60 mph – that you’ll captain with ease, regardless of the speed.
- Standard Features
- Transom Door Dive Platforms Tinned Wiring Navigation Lights Auto Bilge Pumps (3) Digital 12v Breaker Panel Control System Water Separating Fuel Filters (3) Guttered Cockpit Hatches with Self Bailing Cockpit Deck and Spring Cleats PVC Foam Cored Vacuum-bagged Non-woven Multi-directional and Uni- directional Fibers all Hand Laid Bow Eye Wraparound Windscreen Integral Motor Bracket Non-Skid Deck and Gunwales Aluminum Fuel Tanks Heavy Duty Vinyl Rubrail Bennett Trim TabsTM Pressurized Fresh Water System Insulated Fishbox Port Aft with Thru Transom Ball Valve and Macerator Raw Water Washdown Dockside Fresh Water Inlet Shore Power with Battery Charger Folding Swim Ladder Bow Pulpit with Anchor Chute Forward Recessed Deck Skylight Forward Hullside Windows Plexi Trim Package 390 Helm Station with Integrated Hide- Away Instrument Pod Electric Head Large Private Head Compartment with Separate Shower Galley with Sink and Microwave Custom Stainless Drawer Refrigerator under Counter Wood Veneered Cabinetry Electric Hot Water Heater Fiberglass Electric Helm Seat Bedspreads and Pillow Shams Corian® Countertops Overboard Pump out for Holding Tank Cabin Lights Large Upholstered Sofa Integrated Hullside Port Lights (5) Cabin Carpet Large Central Storage Compartment under Deck Insulated Cockpit Cooler with Overboard Drain in Console
- Added Options
- Composite Arch / Hardtop Transom Shower (hot and cold) Removable Rear Bench Seating Hullside Dive Door Bow Thruster Windlass with Remote Foot Switches Air Conditioner for Cabin Electric Stove Top Custom (3 engine) Fresh Water Flush System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Keegan Garner to make an appointment! Cel: (954) 309-8547 Office: ((954) 763-3971