- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8-71 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Annie's Choice is a lovingly cared for and nicely updated Great Lakes Classic Motor Yacht, and is being offered at a very attractive price!
Her Detroit Diesel 8-71TI's have very few hours on rebuilds, and her interior has been nicely redone in a clean, attractive "cottage" motif. She's been kept in a heated storage building during the winter. Her electronics do not need updating, and her classic good looks will attract attention and comments wherever you choose to moor her.
If you're looking for either a either a capable offshore cruiser, a loop ready motor yacht, or a comfortable long term on-water, retreat, don't pass up a chance to review this fine classic! Call today!
- Lower Helm/Aft Deck Area
- Complete custom hard enclosure with sliding windows Large helm bench Morse throttle and clutches Full engine instumentation Side deck wing doors Fully carpeted Transom door Overhead lighting Courtesy lighting Bilge blower Emergency engine cut off switches Stop/start switched Trim tab controls Glendinning Engine Synchronizer Northstar 951X GPS Navigator Raymarine C80 Radar/Chartplotter Raytheon Ray200 VHF Radio (3) Windshield Wipers Raymarine ST6001+ Autopilot Datamarine 2700 Depth Finder Datamarine 2200 Speed indicator Wetbar with sink and bottle storage Stainless steel ice maker Ladder to flybridge with door
- 50 Amp service Phone inlet Cable TV inlet Freshwater connection
- Swim Platform
- Ladder to aft deck Swim platform Swim ladder Weaver snap davits
- Full sized Kitchen Aid Refrigerator and Freezer Extra large sink with chrome sprayer faucet Princess (2) burner electric stovetop Updated galley Solid surface counter tops Hardwood flooring Fiddle rail Exhaust fan Whirlpool microwave convection oven Garbage Disposal Dinette: Seating for (5) in booth style seating Designated reverse cycle AC/Heat Overhead lighting Storage Custom open layout
- Forward Head
- Vanity storage Vanity lighting Electric head Exhaust fan Stall shower Port hole with screen Head privately accessed through forward stateroom
- Master Head
- Private access from master stateroom Vanity lighting Electric head Stall shower with enclosure and tub Exhaust fan
- Main Salon
- Custom Cabinetry Custom carpeted wood stairs with wood treads Fully carpeted sole Mini blinds throughout Main electrical panel New Cruisair SMX-II Reverse Cycle AC/Heat designated for salon Custom recessed overhead lighting L-shaped salon settee Barrel chair with foot stool Coffee table 24" TV Flush Mounted Samsung DVD/VHS Player RCA 5 Disc CD Changer JVC AM/FM Receiver Stereo Zone selector Poly planar speakers
- Master Stateroom
- Custom layout Queen berth to starboard Screen opening side windows Dressing area with seat Overhead lighting Reading lamps Fully carpeted (2) Cedar lined hanging lockers Custom aft cabinetry with shelving Designated reverse cycle AC/Heat Abundant drawer storage
- Forward Stateroom
- V-berth with filler cushion Abundant drawer storage (2) Hanging lockers Poly Planar speakers Overhead hatch with screen Designated reverse cycle AC/Heat (2) Port holes with screens Anchor locker access Reading lamps
- Engine Room
- Main engine Racor filters Generator Racor Engine Synchronizer Bilge pumps Bilge blowers Walker Air Seps C-Charger battery charger Extra larger water heater Engine Seacocks with strainers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht