- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Very roomy pocket cruiser and ready to be enjoyed by her next owners. Cruisair dockside air conditioning and heat with digital thermostat . Mercruiser 7.4 MPI 310 HP with Bravo III out drive. Low hours! Clean and ready to go!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- You will appreciate the roominess, wide beam and Deep V hull on this well styled cruiser. The interior is spacious for a 27 footer with comfortable accommodation for as many as six. The V-berth forward, a double berth in the mid-stateroom, a full galley and a standup head with sink and shower. Int he cockpit, port-side settee is opposite of the helm and a cooler is located under the aft facing jump seat. Dedicated foredeck steps are molded into cabin door. Additional features include a transom storage bin, extended swim platform, and a gas-assist engine hatch.
- Booth dining with table and storage underneath Convertible dinette table SMX II Cruisair remote handler Clarion Marine AM/FM Receiver Privacy curtain to forward berth Hatch w/ sun shade 2 Speakers in bow 120V Plug in 2 D/C reading lights Hanging locker to port Built-in side storage Clarion 6 disc CD changer Forward berth converts to dinette 2 DC reading lights in bow Carpet liners
- A/C Lighting Main distribution panel Cupboard storage GE Microwave 120V plug in Kenyan single burner alcohol stove Norcold AC/DC refrigerator 12V DC Plug in Hot & Cold water sink Corian counter tops
- VacuFlush head Mirror Sink w/ pull out shower head Under sink storage w/ toilet paper holder D/C light In wall storage 120V Plug in Opening port light
- Mid Cabin Stateroom
- Hanging locker Opening port light Built-in storage Double berth D/C reading light
- Ritchie compass Full instrumentation gauges Lowrance LMS-332C GPS Sea Ray wooden steering wheel Windlass control Bimini top Lowrance depth finder Raytheon Ray 210 VHF Built-in chart plotter 12V D/C plug in Windshield wiper port Built-in storage
- Electrical System
- Electric windlass w/ foot pedals on bow Water heater A/C water pump Cockpit lights A/C 30 Amp power plug in Battery charger Bilge lights
- 2 Rod holders Aft storage Extended swim platform 4 speakers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht