- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION! OWNER SAYS GET IT SOLD!
This 2003 Bertram 450 Convertible is captained maintained and ready to deliver. This is by far the best priced 45 Bertram on the market and the owner is motivated for a quick sale. Air conditioning recently upgraded from 20,000 BTUs to 2 New 24,000 BTU CruisAir. The economical 800 HP MAN engines give the boat a comfortable cruise at 26 knots (1950 RPMs) with the “bigger” boat ride that Bertram is known for. The interior layout provides two staterooms and two heads and the design and use of space is the best in class for this size sportfisherman.
- L shaped sofa to port LED TV and entertainment center Overhead lighting Electrical panel Counter and drawer storage Barrel Chair Custom teak and holly rod locker
- Dinette Table L shaped seating with storage
- Microwave Refrigerator Freezer Electric stove top Corian counter tops Ample cabinet storage Custom rod storage above Galley
- Master Stateroom
- Center line queen bed Under bed and cabinet storage Hanging lockers AC and heat controls Private head entrance Television with DVD
- Master Head
- Stand up shower Vanity cabinet with mirrored panels Under counter storage
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin berths with underneath storage Night stand between berths Cedar hanging locker Separate AC and Heat controls
- Hard top with enclosures Engine controls Single lever controls Two helm chairs Spreader lights Overhead lights Forward U shaped seating Rupp triple spreader outriggers
- Northstar 6000I Chart Plotter Simrad Auto Pilot Flo Scans Furuno Radar Northstar Sounder KVH SAT TV
- 10 KW Generator DC and AC electrical panel Bonding system
- Mechanical Equipment
- Cruise Air AC and heating systems 11 Gallon hot water heater ZF transmissions Racor fuel filter systems Battery charger Oil Change system Fuel transfer pump in Engine Room with hoses in Cockpit for fuel transfer from bladder
- Bluewater teak fighting chair and stand alone rocket launcher Fresh and salt water washdown Fish box with macerator Tackle center Overhead lighting Underwater lights Transom door with lift gate Live well Engine room access Cockpit freezer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.