- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Verado FourStroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
Located in Boca Chica, Panama this 305 Boston Whaler Conquest 2006 is ready for the world famous Hannibal Banks. She is well equiped and ready to Fish and Dive.
Always kept under covered storage, she reall is in immaculate condition.
She is ready for all the fishing and diving you can handle!
Call today to schedule your appointment.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- This Boston Whaler 305 Conquest boasts an impressive 58 square feet of cockpit space – perfect for fish fighting, diving or entertaining. The 305 Conquest’s hull design combines quick planing capabilities with a smooth, dry ride. Its helm deck area is elevated for superior visibility fore and aft, with a portside settee for lounging while leisurely watching the lines. The fully adjustable helm seat features a flip-up seat cushion that converts it to a bolster seat for operation while standing. The recessed bow walkaround provides more secure-feeling access to the anchor locker and bow area. The cabin interior is warm and inviting, thanks to rich accoutrements including cherry cabinetry, granite-colored countertops and decorator vinyls and accents.
- Lowrance GPS Gladiator tr-1 autopilot by Garmin w/wireless remote 2 - Raymarine240 VHS radios
- 2 x 250Hp Verados Total Horse Power: 500 Hours: 600
- Tender / dinghy
- 7ft dinghy
- taco outriggers 2 inflatable kayaks Magma gas Marine Grill
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.