- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Verado FourStroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
Located in Honduras, this 345 Boston Whaler 2008 Conquest is ready to fish and dive the bay Islands of Roatan, Utila, Guanaja and Cayo Cacincos.
Located on the second largest barrier reef in the world! Second only to the Great Barrier reef of Australia.
Includes 3 Seadoo seascooters.
Full cover for entire boat - New 2013
Always completely covered while not in use. Immaculately maintained!
Call today to schedule your viewing!
- This 345 Conquest is the largest, most comfortable and capable cabin boat in Whaler history. She is ready to fish, dive or entertain! Along with the unsinkable safety that only Whaler can assure, this spacious boat is configured for the maximum enjoyment of deepwater fish fighting, cruising, diving and dockside socializing. Best-in-class features include an integrated windshield and hard top, a centerline helm and a luxurious interior. This boat provides a smooth, dry ride and exceptional performance.
- Simrad auto pilot 2-Garmin 5212 GPS Garmin Radar Garmin GDL30/30A Marine weather satellite receiver 2 - Raymarine240 VHS radios Searchlight Sat phone 9505A Iridium
- 2 x 300Hp Verado Engines Hours 600
- Fischer Panda Generator Hours: 297
- Tender / Dingy
- New 7ft mercury dingy and anchor (2013)
- Water Maker
- Katadyn PowerSurvivor water maker
- Deck Equipment / Extras
- Taco outriggers Joe Sink Hookah Dive System (without hoses)
- Newport Magma marine gas grill with rod holder bracket Dishes, blender, bedsheets Misc spare parts Includes 3 Seadoo seascooters. Full cover for entire boat - New 2013
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.