- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- VD-8.1 S Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
PRICE JUST REDUCED - GREAT VALUE!
YOU'LL FIND IT HARD TO RESIST THIS SEA RAY!
In addition to it's timeless beauty and unmatched elegance that make it one of the best in it's class, it is powered with Twin 8.1 Liter, 370HP Mercruisers with only 330 hours! This great little cruiser has lots of special features like: Kohler Generator, Northstar 6100i Chartplotter, Autopilot, Added Storage and Canvas Packages, Extra large flat screen TV and upgraded Sound System, Refrigeration in Cockpit, Central Vac System, and SO MUCH MORE.
What's Not to Like - Call today!
- Standard Equipment
- Integral Extended Swim Platform w/SS Three Step Ladder Tinted curved windshield w/electric front vent SS Navigation Lights Bucket Seat w/Clip Up Bolsters U-Shaped aft seating w/storage Aft Sunshade, Front & Side Curtains Bimini Top AM/FM/CD Stereo & Sirius Satellite receiver and antenna Fiberglass Sport Spoiler (overhead lighting) Wet Bar W/Sink, Cooler & Handrail Smartcraft Instrumentation Freshwater Washdown Flat Screen TV w/DVD Marine Air Conditioning Fire Suppression System Pressure Water System Snap In Carpet Liner Hydraulic Trim Tabs Rope/Chain Windlass w/foot switches Galley: Microwave Oven & Coffeemaker
- Optional & Added Equipment
- 370HP 8.1 Liter Mercruisers (only 330 hours) Northstar 6100i Chartplotter w/Platinum Chip for FL Northstar 4KW Closed Dome Radar Raymarine Autopilot Kohler 5.0 KW Gas Generator White Hull (no color) Interior is Contemporary Sandstone Black Canvas Gel Coated Dash - Nickel Camper Canvas Package Added Cockpit Cover Soft Top Canvas Added Galley Storage Larger Aft Bulkhead TV Widescreen Flip Down TV, DVD, Mid Cabin Refrigerator in Cockpit - Dual Voltage Spotlight, 5" remote controlled Smartcraft System View - Twins Only Sun Pad w/SS Deck Runners Central Vac System Premium Cabin Sound System Premium Cockpit Sound System Coast Guard Safety Equipment
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis, brokers outside Florida call for complete details. Click for more info