- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Starwatcher is very clean boat. Only 640 hours since majors, updated cockpit, newer enclosure and updated interior. This is not your average older 46 Bertram and the next owner will be proud to own her. she shows much better than average and has been maintained very well.
LOOKING TO DOWNSIZE TO CENTER CONSOLE! SOME TRADES CONSIDERED
All offers will be presented !
- Newer washer/dryer combo full size
- GE microwave
- Central vaccum
- Tankless water heater
- ONAN 12k GEN
- 12" Northstar 6000 GPS SOUNDER 952 Northstar GPS
- Furuno Sounder
- Auto Pilot
- Newer enclosure
- New canvas top
- Cockpit Combo Freezer/Refrigerrator with Sink
- Fighting chair with leaning post
- Salon ice maker
- Salon 19" flat TV
- CD player
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Bertram 46III Convertible is truly a high-powered performer built to smooth pounding waves down to size. Notoriously popular as a fishing machine, she's also ideal for weekend cruising. There's a queen-sized walk-around berth forward, real oak throughout the interior, and a list of accoutrements that includes a washer and dryer set, a central vacuum system, a microwave oven, and much more.
- Galley and interior has been updated from original interior. This boat has many upgrades and shows much better than an average Bertram. Microwave Refrigerator Stove top Newer washer/dryer combo full size GE microwave Central vaccum Tankless water heater ONAN 12k GEN 12" Northstar 6000 GPS SOUNDER 952 Northstar GPS Furuno Sounder Auto Pilot Newer enclosure New canvas top Cockpit Combo Freezer/Refrigerrator with Sink Fighting chair with leaning post Salon ice maker Salon 19" flat TV CD player Cockpit Custom made tackle station with freezer was added Rod holders Riggers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Russ Schafer 954-445-2290 cell firstname.lastname@example.org Or Joe Laudrie 917-445-9596 Joe@denisonyachtsales.com