- 52 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Jacksonville FL) The Hatteras 52 Motor Yacht is designed for coastal cruising with all the comforts of home. She features a flybridge, aft deck salon, walk-around main deck, large main salon, full galley with dinette, and three private staterooms to insure room, comfort, and convenience.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with hard top and full enclosure. The upper helm is has a 360º view, captain’s chair, and guest seating for friends to share the view. A few steps down from the flybridge is an air-conditioned aft deck with hard top and enclosure. Tropical furnishings provide a casual atmosphere to relax or entertain. Wing doors connect the aft deck to the main deck with stainless steel railing. The center companionway leads below to a spacious salon.
The salon is bright and airy with large windows for lots of natural light and blinds for privacy. The salon features a large sofa to one side with easy chair and entertainment center to the other. Carpeted and air-conditioned the living area is designed to provide the comforts of home away from home.
The galley is forward with upper and lower white cabinets, solid surface counters, stainless steel sink, full size refrigerator with freezer, dishwasher, electric cooktop, microwave oven, and booth-style dinette.
There are three private staterooms. The VIP stateroom is forward with island queen berth, ample storage and private head compartment. The master stateroom is aft with walk-around queen berth, dresser, hanging lockers, and private head with vanity and tub with shower. The guest stateroom is between the main salon and master with upper & lower berths and separate guest/day head.
This 52’ MY is powered by a twin Detroit Diesel engines designed for quiet, smooth, economical, and dependable performance. Mechanical features include reverse cycle HVAC units for interior comfort, a high tech water maker with blue light filtration, central vacuum system, and a 20-kW Onan generator for offshore electrical power. She is well equipped, professionally maintained, and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Hatteras 52 Motor Yacht.
- Spacious Interior with Three Cabins and Three Baths Enclosed and Carpeted Aft Deck with Room to Relax or Entertain Built-in TV and Wet Bar Easy Access to Sidedecks, Bridge, or Salon Upscale Salon with Wood Trim, Sofa, Easy Chair, and Entertainment Center Booth-style Dinette Full Galley with Service Bar to Salon Forward Stateroom with Island Berth and En Suite Head Guest Stateroom Aft with with Upper and Lower Berth and Separate Guest/Day Head Master Aft Stateroom with Island Berth, Ample Storage, and En Suite Head and cedar-lined walk-in closet Master en-suite bath has bathtub with shower
- U-Shaped Galley White Cabinets Solid Surface Counters Stainless Steel Sink Dishwasher Electric Cook Top Microwave Ovne Full Size Refrigerator with Freezer Backup Fresh Water Pump
- Deck & Hull
- Bow Pulpit with Anchor, Roller, and Windlass Anchor has 300' of chain plus there is a secondary anchor with nylon rope Stainless Steel Bow Rail Side Decks with Wing Doors to Aft Deck Enclosed Furnished Aft Deck Enclosed Flybridge with Center Helm Station, Captain's Chair, and Guest Seating A/C and heat vent directly under helm for captain comfort underway Dinghy Davit with Bridge Controls Center Stairway Connects Flybridge and Aft Deck Swim Platform with Rails
- Electronics & Navigation
- Nav info Radar Furuno 10" HR color screen 40-mile range Furuno GPS-7000 C Map Auto Pilot Sirius Satellite Radio Built-in Cell and SAT Phones Digital Single Side Band radio with remote unit in salon 2nd system (back up) Northstar 962 Two VHF Radios
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Stand-up Engine Room Twin 735-hp Detroit Diesel Engine with 1100 hours Block Heaters for Cold Weather Starting Central Oil Exchange System Onan 20.0 Marine Genset High Tech HRO 700-gallon Water Maker Filtration System with Blue Light Treatment 50-amp Shore Power Dytek Battery Charger Switchable Battery Bank Reverse Cycle Zoned HVAC Washer and Dryer Central Vacuum System
- Salesman's Notes
- Many Spare Parts Spare Propellers Never-Used Prop Puller Overboard Pump for Offshore Use
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.