- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
A rare but nice open fishing boat with tuna tower.
Powered by twin 502 Mercruiser fresh water cooled engines, Radar, GPS, Genset and air.
Priced as to not break the budget but yet quality.
Meticulously maintained for its age. A must see.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Step into the large cockpit with leaning post. Up a few steps to the helm station with helm seat and companion seat. Full enclosure and radio box. Down three steps to the cabin with settee and table to starboard. Port is a small galley and aft of the galley is the electric head. All the way forward is the master stateroom. A small tuna tower is easily reached by ladders on both sides of the boat.
- Main Salon
- Settee to starboard with small table for a quick bite. Table drops down to make another sleeping quarter.
- Two burner electric stove Norcold refrigerator Pressure water Ice maker Tappan Micro-wave
- Master Stateroom
- Forward V-berth with filler
- Leaning post in cockpit Fish box Six rod holders Rocket launchers Lee outriggers Cockpit lights Cockpit combing Full enclosure Tuna Tower Canvas top Bow rail and Pulpit Foredeck light Danforth Anchor and rode Ocean Marine R/C heat and air Transom door Dripless shaft logs
- Electronics and Helm
- Raytheon GPS 398 NorthStar GPS 951 Richie Compass Horizon VHF radio Raytheon RL9 Fishfinder V850 Radar (inop) Stereo
- 12V -110 power Two 30 amp power cords with splitter Kohler 6.6kw generator
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Mercruiser 502 inboards that will cruise her at 24kts while burning 15gph. Fresh water cooled with ZF gears
- Brokers Comments
- Great little fishing and cruising boat for the money. CALL TODAY!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES