- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Looking for the perfect combination of a sport fishing boat and luxury express? With the 29 Coastal you can experience the best of both worlds. Whether it’s the massive cockpit, fish fighting platform, or the galley and its luxurious forward berth and cozy mid-cabin berth, you can enjoy the best of both worlds with the 29 Coastal. In short, nothing about the 29 Coastal is unconsidered. Not even your desire for both luxury cruising and serious fishing. And everyone is sure to enjoy the smooth and safe ride that comes from its deep-V hull.
This weekend get the family together for a great day on the water. If your friends and family enjoy fishing and cruising as much as you do, the 290 Coastal is the boat for you and will guarantee family fun.
- Forward V-berth w/dinette table Folding side bunk beds Mid-cabin berth Enclosed head w/shower Vacu-flush toilet w/holding tank
- Alcohol/electric stove (1 burner) AC/DC refrigerator Hot/cold water at sink Microwave 110V
- Electronics & Helm
- Navman Electronics Radio Simrad VHF (new 2012) GPS Navman (new 2011)
- Electric anchor windlass Trim Tabs Hardtop w/full enclosure Cockpit carpet
- 110v Shorepower System 5kw gas Generator Air conditioner/reverse cycle
- Mercury 225 HP 4 strokes with 756 Hours
- Bottom paint Dark blue hull gelcoat Enclosure (new 2012) Lines, Fenders included
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.