- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Best Priced Passage 42' ANYWHERE!
THIS BOAT DESERVES A SERIOUS LOOK!
"Southern Bella" took her previous owners on a two year honeymoon cruise throughout the Bahamas and Caribbean. She made their journey a pleasure and was looking for adventurous Sailors when purchased by her current Owners. An arrival by "stork" has modified their sailing adventures and "Southern Bella" is once again seeking "new crew".
The Passage 42 has long been the "Flagship" of the Hunter cruising line. Whether traveling from yacht club to yacht club or sitting in a hidden anchorage in the islands "Southern Bella" has the amenities needed to cruise safely and comfortably for months on end.
If you are looking for a well equipped, spacious yacht with a modern design, a classic interior and would rather spend your cruising funds exploring than on a boat payment, Southern Bella should be a "must see" on your short list. She is perhaps the most affordable yacht in her class on the market anywhere!
- Guest Stateroom: Beginning forward is an exceptionally large V-Berth with new memory foam mattress & cover, make-up vanity with seat, hanging locker, dressing seat, bureau locker, two under berth drawers, bulkhead bookshelves, overhead hatch with shade, and private entrance to the guest head. Guest Head : Entries from both the guest stateroom and salon, electric head with macerator, Corian topped vanity, extra long medicine cabinet, under sink storage, separate shower area with seat. Salon : Loveseat settee to starboard with storage under, twin cabinets over and bookcase beneath; dining table to port with L-Shaped seating. The table converts to double berth. Entertainment center is on the forward bulkhead with locker beneath, hullside storage compartments & shelf storage. Galley is starboard (more information below) Walk Thru : Aft to port is the walk thru to master stateroom. Here you will find excellent engine access, dedicated nav station with seat to port with AC/DC panel and electronic displays, flip-top chart table with side cabinet, twin hanging locker adjacent. Master Stateroom : Nice private stateroom with centerline walk-around queen berth with new memory foam mattress, couch seating to port, mirrored vanity with seat, storage compartments and book shelf, four door bureau/hanging locker with generous fiddled shelf storage, overhead hatch & five opening ports. Master Head : Ensuite master bath with Corian topped vanity, electric head with macerator, "Euro Tub" with seat and shower, mirrored medicine cabinets, ample storage and two opening ports. General : A total of 15 opening ports, five fixed port lights and five opening hatches. Interior wood is teak solids and veneers with a teak & holly sole. 24,000 BTU's of air conditioning and heat makes for comfortable living everywhere.
- Adler Barbour 12V Refrigerator with dedicated compressor Adler Barbour 12V Freezer with dedicated compressor Princess 3 burner propane stove with oven Stainless Steel Microwave oven Pressure water with water heater Double S/S sink Corian counter tops Dry storage locker Built-in dishware storage (3) Cabinets, (3) Drawers Ample shelf & cupboard storage Magnetic Knife rack
- Raymarine 6000 Autopilot w/ S3G Corepack Raymarine ST60 Wind, Depth, Temperature and Speed Raymarine A-60 Color Chartplotter w/ Fishfinder ICOM 422 VHF with Ram mic @ helm w/ integrated GPS ICOM 718 SSB Radio with Auto Tuner 5" Compass NASA AIS Blackbox with Antenna Radar Reflector Stereo w/ CD, Speakers in cockpit & all areas below deck 26" LCD flatscreen TV in Salon
- (6) Batteries: (5) Group 27 - House, (1) Group 27 - Engine start (2010) Prosine 2000 Watt Inverter w/ 100 amp Battery Charger & with remote monitor Airbreeze Wind Generator w/ amp gauge Victron Energy Meter w/ Battery Monitor Xantrex Echo Charger for Separate Battery Charging LED lights in every room LED Anchor light LED Rope Lights in Salon DC Outlet Near NAV Station Kyocera 135 Watt Solar Panel w/ Regulator Wired for Future Genset Marinco 50' 30amp Dockside Power Cables
- (2) 12000 BTU Marine Air Conditioning Units for TOTAL Comfort (condensate to sump) Kanzaki 2.62:1 Transmission Edson Manual Steering Wheel Bilge pumps: (1) Automatic, (1) Manual High water bilge alarm 3 Blade Bronze Prop Cutlass Bearing checked 7/11 Racor Fuel Filters Electric Heads with Macerators and Holding Tank Lube Oil Storage & Transfer System Foss Foam Stainless Steel Rudder Stock
- Deck & Cockpit
- Yamaha 4 stroke 9.9hp OB motor (No dinghy) Bottom sider cockpit cushions (2012) Dinghy Davits OB Motor Mount at Stern Rail 45# Bruce Anchor with 35' chain & 250' rode, 45# Delta with 275' 5/16" chain Maxwell Electric Windlass with chain & rode gypsy Textilene Sunscreen for Salon Window Stern Shower Lifesling System (4) Life Jackets Barge Boards Port & Starboard with 2 Diesel, 3 Water & 4 Gas Jerry Cans Swim Platform & Boarding Ladder Nav Lights Fenders & Lines Magma Propane BBQ S/S Fishing Rod Holder on Rail
- Sails & Rigging
- 2007 UK Full Batten Main with 2 Reef Points 130% Genoa on Hood Furler Lazy Jacks on Main Jiffy Reefing S/S Arch Aluminum Deck Stepped Mast All Lines Lead Aft to Cockpit Sacrificial re-sewn in 2010 Lewmar 46 ST Primaries Custom Aft Backstay
- Additional Information
- Good compliment of necessary cruising spares on board All manuals and maintenance log on board
- Brokers Comments
- "Southern Bella" is a boat that has successfully cruised the Bahamas and Caribbean and is outfitted to do it again. She will provide her new owners with a relatively inexpensive platform from which to thoroughly enjoy the cruising lifestyle. Her current owners selected Southern Bella for her spacious layout, modern comforts, passage safety and as an added bonus, her surprising affordability for a yacht this size. A classic beauty after 18 years, she is still a capable vessel in which to cruise the islands. While some superficial cosmetics reflect those 18 years, she has been carefully maintained and is ready to take her new owners to the destination of their choosing or provide a lovely setting to host family and friends without putting a whole in the wallet!
- Owners Personal Gear, Tools
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact for details. Click for more info