- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3126 DITA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New to market!
Dealer maintained Italian beauty
This vessel has just completed dealer servicing and is turnkey for her new owners.
The owner is presenting this Azimut 42 Flybridge Yacht with 420 hours on CAT engines.
This 42 Azimut Flybridge has been used almost exclusively in the New York/New England waters.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- On the Azimut 42 the swimming / bathing platform houses the tender during navigation. The cockpit is perfect for enjoyable outdoor meals. The spacious and properly equipped galley with its practical, large working top boasts a 230 liter fridge with deep-freeze. The Azimut 42 has an exceptionally spacious dinette for a yacht of its size, and makes full use of the space thanks to the rounded lines. The twin berth cabin is decorated with refined and stylish coordinated materials, while the owner's cabin is a synthesis of comfort and style.
- Inside Equipment
- Bow thruster Electric bilge pump Manual bilge pump Battery charger Air conditioning Heating Hot water Sea water pump Microwave oven Electric head Refrigerator Deep freezer
- Electronics and Helm
- Depthsounder Wind speed and direction Repeater(s) Navigation center Plotter Autopilot Compass GPS Radar Radar Detector TV set VCR DVD player Radio CD player VHF Cockpit speakers
- Electrical Equipment
- Shore power inlet Inverter Generator Electrical Circuit: 110V
- Outside Equipment/Extras
- Cockpit cushions Cockpit table Swimming ladder Cockpit shower Hydraulic windlass Covers Bimini Top Radar reflector Cockpit cover
- Brokers Remarks
- Ready for new owner The present owner is ready to sell... Please call for additional details. The vessel has just been serviced by the dealer. Trades may be considered.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.