- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6-71 TIB
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Very knowledgeable owner, also owns aircrafts, boat is very mechanically sound.
Only 50 hours SMOH including new turbos & exhaust.
- Premium sportfishing yacht a timeless blend of Post quality, luxury and performance. Two, stateroom interior includes two heads—most boats this size have just one. Rich teak woodwork, quality furnishings are typical of Post’s sophisticated interiors. Note excellent helm visibility, superb helm console. Large cockpit has tackle center, in-deck fishboxes, transom door.
- Light Teak interior in the true Post tradition. Large master stateroom is forward with island queen with new mattress and plenty of storage and hanging locker space and Sony TV. There is a master head and shower that can also be accessed via the guest stateroom and feature Delta toilets. Guest is to starboard with over and under berths with new mattresses and bedding. Salon settee converts to sleep two for total accommodations of six. A second head to port is what adds to the appeal of the limited production Post 44. Teak salon with ultra leather convertible settee, two barrel chairs, hi-low table, central vac system. Interior features new upgrades including new carpeting.
- Teak wood work New carpet L-shape sleeper settee Drop-leaf table 2 barrel chairs Ice maker Sony TV Quasar VCR and DVD player
- Beautiful Teak cabinets Solid surface counter top Stainless steel sink Parquet floor 3 burner Kenyon electric stove top Hotpoint refrigerator Sharp Microwave-Convection oven U-line ice maker Wet-bar
- 1250 square foot awlgripped deck Newer Fighting chair with footrest Prep station with sink Tackle locker Fish boxes Transom door Stainless steel bow rail Bow pulpit with roller 300’ chain with Delta plow anchor Ideal windlass (new) Hard top Full Isinglass enclosure Overhead electronics box Twin helm seats Outriggers Center rigger Rocket launchers Guest seating with storage Halogen flood lights
- Robertson AP200 Auto Pilot Datamarine DM600 depth, speed water temp Northstar 800 loran 120 Icon ic-M120 VHF Raytheon Nav398 GPS/Loran Furuno 48 mile radar Furuno FCV522 Color Sounder SEA235 single sideband radio Garmin 740S GPS (new) 6” Richie compass
- Engines & Mechanical
- Detroit –T Model JT 6 -71 TIB 2080 total HRS, 50 hrs since COMPLETE Major Overhaul of engines, new turbos, new exhaust manifolds Onan Generator 8.0 KW 1855 Hours, recent service, new fuel pump Recent new air compressors with SMY II electronic controls Fuel flow meters All new water & waste pumps Cable master Coast Line 8 person life raft Clothes dryer (SANYO ) and en-suite head compartment Spare props (2) new batteries New parallel switch & solenoid New battery switches in bilge New sensor for rear fuel tank 2011 new carpet 2013 salon windows re sealed Updated wiring throughout vessel Updated Morse controls Updated bridge stereo speakers Updated isinglass Updated helm cover Updated engine gauges Updated battery charger
- Owner’s Personal items
- Broker's Remarks
- Owner has ALL records and receipts. Owner has ALL manuals.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht