- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D6 350A-A Upgraded Engine
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
$15,000 Price Reduction
A RARE AND EXCITING COMBINATION
A Trailerable Diesel Offshore Fishing Boat with a Comfortable Cabin, Galley and Head.
Only 452 Hours on Upgraded D6 350HP Diesel Engine!
Can Life Get any Better Than This?
Imagine the economy and safety of a diesel fishing boat capable of going offshore swiftly and comfortably. Then imagine the convienience of a cabin with a galley and seperate head and shower all in a boat that can be trailered to your favorite fishing area or anywhere the fish are running.
This boat has been maticulously maintained and has the records to prove it. She is well equipped and priced to sell. Come take a look.
- The 268 Express Fisherman offers a true balance of function, weather protection and comfort in an exciting trailerable package. Her cockpit offers great visibility with high quality controls placed for optimum comfort and convenience. With the optional double-wide companion seat you'll have a fully functional bait and tackle rigging station and additional storage for rigging supplies and equipment. The cabin is comfortable and functional, featuring a large V-berth, an enclosed head compartment with a vanity and shower.
- Engine and Mechanical
- Automatic Halon fire protection Bilge blowers Bilge pumps (2) Carbon monoxide alarm High water alarms Hydraulic steering Hydraulic trim tabs Stainless steel Duo-Props
- Deck and Hull
- Maxwell Freedom 500 Electic Anchor Windlass Stainless Steel Plow anchor with 300' of rode Anodized aluminum bow rail Bronze flanged seacocks Heavy duty vinyl rubrail with stainless steel insert Gas-assisted engine hatch lift Helm chairs with cushions Molded fiberglass self-draining cockpit Non-skid deck Saltwater washdown Stainless steel bow eye Stainless steel hand rails Stainless steel hawse pipes Swim platform White powder coated aluminum windshield with wipers Anodized aluminum hardtop with full enclosure Spreader lights Freshwater washdown Dual-Air trumpet horn
- Electronics & Navigation
- Northstar 6000i Chartplotter Furuno FCV600L Depth Sounder Furuno GP-37 Chartplotter Icom IC-M422 VHF Radio Compass Prewiring for electronics SeaKey install kit Navigation lights Cockpit lights Full instrumentation Dash designed for flush-mounted electronics
- Large fishing cockpit Transom fishboxes (2) 20 Gallon livewell Rocket launchers 4 flush-mounted rod holders Cockpit fishbox
- Granicoat Countertop with Sink Microwave Oven Refrigerator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Listing Broker JOE ZAMMATARO, CPYB CALL ME NOW! EMAIL ME NOW! CLICK HERE TO VIEW ADDITIONAL HIGH DEFINITION PICTURES OF THIS BOAT Visit the following Links to my website. Click Here To View Featured Brokerage Deals Click Here To View My Personal Website Click Here to Explore My "How To... Guides" Click Here To Explore The Denison Yacht Sales Website For over 30 years, I have helped clients realize their boating dreams and many have become life long friends. I'd like the opportunity to earn that relationship with you. With extensive experience as a sailor, boat builder, yacht broker, businessman and a proven negotiator, I will provide you with sound advice and representation. You will find my practical experience and broad product knowledge insightful in comparing and evaluating yachts you are considering. If your goal is to sell your boat, my sales and marketing experience will help you to sell your boat quickly, for the most dollars possible and have the process be hassle free. A s one of a only 125 of the 3700 licensed brokers in Florida to qualify as a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB), you will be assured of honest and accurate representation and that your interests are always protected. Do you have a nice boat over 35' and over $100,000 that you'd like to sell? We have discounted slips available at our brokerage dock to g.ive your boat maximum exposure. Put the power of Denison Yacht Sales' leading edge marketing campaign and me to work for you.