- 25 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSD 2.0
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Talk about the complete pocket cruiser! This boat is in "as-new" condition, and is equipped for comfort. There are stern and bowthrusters for ease of handling, the upgraded Cummins engine, generator, reverse cycle heat and air, as well as the complete electronics package. It's hard to imagine being able to cruise in a more comfortable, trailerable boat!
- The size of this boat belies the accomodation and spaciousness it provides. The beam makes this a complete pocket cruiser. As one enters the main salon area, there is accomodation to port. Opposite is the private head and shower. Moving forward to port is the dinette area, which may be converted for sleeping arrangements. Forward in the bow is the double cabin.
- The galley is located to starboard, between the head and helm station. There is a 12 volt front loading fridge/freezer, two burner electric stove, Stainless Steel sink with hot and cold pressurized water, and large amounts of storage in various lockers and shelves.
- The helm station is located to starboard, with the Garmin 5212 HD GPS chart plotter and 4 KW Radar, depth sounder and Standard Horizon VHF. There is also the electronic monitor for the Cummins QSD. The controls for the stern and bow thrusters are located just forward of the single lever throttle control, and just behind the lever are the trim tab controls. There is also a windlass control located at the helm station, giving the helmsman access to complete control of the boat. Vetus Side Power Bow and Stern Thrusters Bennet Trim Tabs Garmin 5212 HD GPS/Radar Standard Horizon Quest X GS 1500S VHF Lewmar Windlass Control Johnson Bilge high water alarm
- The upgraded Cummins QSD 2.0 puts out 150 HP at 4000 RPM, but will move the boat easily and comfortably at 3600 rpm or less. At maximum RPM it burns only 9 gph, and this drops significantly as one decreases rpms. The engine is readily accessed from the cockpit, as is the stuffing box and transmission. The 2.5 KW Mase generator is accessed through the sole just forward of the engine.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details please contact Glen Appelbaum by phone - 843 813 3711. Please call for an appointment to view.