- 36 (ft.) 6 (in.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Andiamo is known in Charleston for being an extremely competitive boat, and averages between 14 - 19 First place finishes per annum. She has won more races in Charleston than any other boat in CORA's history, and always places within the top 3 in a race. Her owners have always maintained her and kept up with her needs, which is reflected in the results. With her tall rig and deep keel, she is the boat to beat.
This is a unique opportunity for someone to own a competitive boat that may be either raced or cruised.
- As one enters the salon down the companionway, the galley is to port and the nav station is to starboard. There is a settee on each side, and the salon table mounts centerline off the compression post. The forward cabin consists of a V berth, and will accomodate 2 adults comfortably. The aft cabin is to port, behind the galley, and it too will accomodate 2 adults. Each of the settees will sleep an adult. The head and shower are located behind the nav station, to starboard.
- The galley is to port, as one enters the boat from the cockpit. It is U-shaped, to make cooking while underway easy and safe. There are double Stainless Sinks with pressurized hot and cold water, storage throughout the galley area for both dry goods as well as dinnerware. The refrigerator is a 12 volt Frigoboat, and there is a 3 burner ENO propane stove and oven.Although compact, the galley is complete with all the necessary amenities.
- In the summer of 2012 the electronics were replaced. Simrad Autopilot, hydraulic RAM driven Simrad Touchscreen Chartplotter NSS7 - 6.4 inch color GPS/Chartplotter NMEA2000 network Simrad IS20 tack instrument Simrad IS20 wind instrument 2 X Simrad Graphic instruments B&G Autopilot All above mounted in navpod at helm Simrad IS20 wind instrument and 2 Graphic display instruments mounted above companionway Additional B&G network display at nav station Garmin 180 GPSmap chartplotter at nav station Icom M422 VHF with RAM CD/stereo
- The Volvo Penta 2000 engine is extremely reliable and moves the boat easily through the water. Engine access is easy, and the owner has kept the engine in excellent running order. There is a Racor filter in addition to the primary on the engine.
- Sails and deck
- As one would expect from a well run boat, the sail inventory is impressive. 1 North Racing Main - 1 year old 2 cruising/delivery Mains - 1 Sobstad and 1 Air Force/Quantum 1 3DL Racing 155% Genoa - 1 year old 1 Quantum Blade - used 4 times 1 Quantum Mylar Racing 155% Genoa 1 North 145 cruising/delivery Jib 2 X 3/4 oz Symmetrical Spinnakers 1 X 1/2 oz Symmetrical Spinnaker 1 X Asymmetrical Cruising Spinnaker with Tacker and Sock Updated Lewmar primary winches - 5/6 years old New Genoa Halyard Bottom was painted 2012 Companionway bimini with SS frame Leather wrapped wheel Cockpit cushions for cruising Updated batteries and charger Teak cockpit table Tall Rig
- "Andiamo" is known locally for her exceptional performance and capability. The boat always places competitively, and with her PHRF rating of 123 makes her the boat to beat. The boat has been awarded "Boat of the Year", as well as having been 6 TIME area D PHRF champion. The owner is willing to assist in delivering the boat along the East Coast, and/or teaching the new owner the "tricks" the crew has developed over the years to make her the winning boat.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further information or photos please contact Glen Appelbaum at 843 813 3711 PLEASE CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW THIS BOAT.