***JUNE, 2014 -- LAST CHANCE TO SCORE A DEAL ON THIS BOAT, BEFORE IT LEAVES MEXICAN WATERS!*** Call now to see how you may be able to reap the benefits of an offshore purchase while she is still at her current location.
Here's THE BEST equipped H33 on the market -- her owners have spared no expense to get all the bells and whistles for her, and keep her impeccably maintained. New engine start panel, new electronics, new electric windlass, NEW transom davits for newly factory refurbished dinghy and motor with forespar lift, new custom dodger with acrylic windows, easy energy management with amp hour gauge, new LP gas tank, new plumbing for fresh water pump, galley sink, accumulator and aft shower. Yanmar engine has only 1000 hours and has been professionally maintained. Only 5 months total on her current bottom paint. Large aft cockpit has the perfect layout, folding steering wheel, stern rail seats, hinged helm seat leading to walk-through transom to swim platform. She's sailed 1000 nm trouble-free with her current owners in the Sea of Cortez, Mexico.
Sellers have moved to a larger sailboat -- now it's YOUR turn to sail this gem in the Sea and benefit from all the upgrades!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The underbody of the Hunter 33 mirrors Henderson's other Hunter designs in the recent 41 and 44-foot models. Bringing the beam well aft to provide interior space, but not sacrificing performance has worked extremely well in his innovative designs. The deck is wide and workable without intrusions. The cockpit can hold a crowd under sail or at the dock, but is also set up to sail easily single handedly. Accommodations include a large, aft master stateroom with plenty of storage and headroom. The galley is complete with Corian counters, a two-burner range, icebox and a deep, single basin stainless steel sink. Entertaining or fortifying the crew is easy in a massive salon and guests will appreciate the privacy of the forward v-berth stateroom.
- Engine: Yanmar 3YM30 HP: 29 Fuel: Diesel Engine Hours: 1000 (as of April 2013) Cruising Speed: 5.5 knots at 2200 rpm Max Speed: 7 knots at 3200 rpm Gallons/hour at cruise: 1/3 gph Professionally maintained engine, all filters current. New in 2013: exhaust mixing elbow and new raw water pump; new impeller and new pulley belts. Injectors cleaned in 2012. Fuel tank steam cleaned and fuel polished in 2012.
- Master stateroom is aft, with a large double berth and a 4" fabric covered mattress. Aft cabin also has large hanging lockers, and hatch over the bed to allow plenty of light and ventilation, plus, easy communication with cockpit. Dinette table converts to a double bed. Guests can have their privacy in their stateroom which is full forward with a large double berth with fabric covered mattress. Sleeps 6. Headroom: 6' 4"
- Refrigerator/Freezer: Custom "Revlar", in counter, top loader Water Heater: 6 gallons Pressure H/C water Stove: Two-burner propane Force 10 Single deep SS sink Corian counter tops Salt Water faucet at sink, new April 2013 Generous storage New high-end single lever fresh water faucet, April 2013
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- GPS/CHARTPLOTTER: Garmin 740 (2012) RADAR: Garmin HD18 (2012) AUTOPILOT: RayMarine ST 6002 DEPTH SOUNDER: RayMarine ST60 TICK TACK Wind Indicator NMEA connection for chartplotter, radar, wind indicator, autohelm, position indicator and Raymarine T122 wireless interface. STEREO: Sony Marine (2011), with Sirius XM-WX antenna for real time weather (2012) and aux plug for MP3 player. 2 speakers inside and all-weather speakers outside, under rail seats, make for GREAT SOUND! VHF RADIO: Standard Horizon Eclipse COMPASS: Richie TV/DVD: Sony Vizio 20" HD flatscreen on swivel mount. Plays off dedicated DVD or VGA from your computer
- Electrical System
- Batteries: (4) Group 27. House Batteries 2010; Engine start battery new2013. Total Amp Hours: 210 Battery Monitor: Yes Solar Panels: Ui-Solar 3 panels total - (2) 39 watt, (1) 64 watt. Total 9 amps with regulator and monitor. Mounted on arch above cockpit, providing a bimini. OTHER: Net Current Gauge - integrated with all chargers (solar, engine, battery charger), makes for easy energy management!
- Mechanical Equipment
- Bilge pumps: (1) auto Rule Mate 750 gph; (1) manual in cockpit Raw Water Sea Strainer: Yes Bilge Blower: Yes Steering: Wheel Fuel shut-off: LPG (solenoid) and diesel fuel valve on tank Transmission: KMP2-1 marine gear, oil changed 2013 Head: (1) Jabsco manual
- Sails and Sail Area
- IJPE : 437.00 sq ft I : 37.42 ft J : 10.83 ft P : 36.50 ft E : 13.83 ft Working Sail Area : 625.00 sq ft Cruise equipped, main and jib sails. Roller furling jib: Furlex. Re-sewn, repaired and upgraded 2012 4 Lewmar #30 2-speed self-tailing winches
- Deck Equipment
- Primary Anchor: Delta 18 lb. with 200' of 5/16" chain Secondary Anchor: Bow-mounted Danforth 20 lb with 20' chain and 180' line rode Anchor Windlass: Quick Antares 1500W (new 2012) Bow Roller: Single for Delta with chain on windlass; Side channel for Danforth and rode Dinghy: Lex 88 Achilles, factory repaired in 2012, with Yamaha 3 hp outboard motor recently tuned-up by dealer Dinghy davits: Custom davits at transom Forespar outboard motor lift. Custom Dodger with new acrylic windows (2012) Double lifelines with 3 gates Bottom paint: 2010. Total of only 5 months use since last bottom paint.
- Cockpit storage lockers Halyard stowage wells Hinging helm seat Hot/Cold Transom shower - new 2013 Fold-out table Custom stainless steel enclosure for helm instruments Folding steering wheel - Lewmar Walk-through transom Stern Rail with Seats Cockpit cushions
- Lifejackets: (3) Type 1 Lifesling: Yes Flares and flare gun Engine compartment fire extinguisher replaced 2013 - Sea-fire FG25A with HFC 227ea - automatic system Fire extinguishers: Portable type. (4) dry chemical Kidde (2 new, March 2010)
- Well organized and complete operating manuals for all components (four 3-ring binders) Non-operational equipment: Tank indicators for waste and fuel - fuel level easily checked visually CO alarm limited to aft stateroom Compass night light inop. All other major systems work as advertised, per latest sailing season 2013!
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Marisa's cell +521-622-855-9167 or US phone (rings in Mexico) 949-209-8699 for an appointment to see this boat.