- 46 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BLUEWATER SAILING YACHT - READY TO GO NOW!
Tide Head is fully equipped for extended "Bluewater Sailing" with quality systems and appointments. With the redundancy in her power systems including solar, wind generator, high output alternator and a 6KW gen set, she is equally comfortable at the dock, at anchor, or during extended crossings. The Master Volt 4000 charger/Inverter and generous battery banks provide all the power required. The sail inventory is substantial and the ground tackle has been equally considered. Tide Head has been well maintained and is ready to take you there and back again. Owner is flexible about delivery location.
- Interior Accommodations
- With only three steps down from the cockpit to the cabin, moving about has been made simple. Immediately to starboard of the companionway (and aft) is the quarter cabin. Immediately forward of the quarter cabin is the sea-going head with separate stall shower. Opposite to port is the galley with the nav station and workshop aft. The main salon is generous in size and seats six comfortably at the dining table and another three on the settee. Forward of the salon is the master cabin with a "queen center" berth and a separate head. There is a water-tight bulkhead that separates the owner's cabin from the large sail and gear locker (that is accessed via a hatch on the foredeck).
- The galley is a secure "u-shape" for comfort and safety at sea or at anchor. Close proximity to the cockpit and the large portlights make this a "very friendly workspace" Salt and fresh water foot pumps, pressure water. Seagull water filter for potable water. Fridge-a-Boat freezer and refrigerator Gimballed Force 10, three burner stove/oven Dedicated locker for a microwave
- In addition to the "standard fare" of electronics Tide Head has the following: ICOM 802 SSB AIS Luneberg Radar Reflector and the "Sea Me" ACTIVE Radar Reflector. ICOM 602 VHF with Furuno interface External Antena and docking station for an Iridium Sat Phone Barometer and Clock Sirus weather Wifi GPS's Stand alone Furuno back-up Tri-data E-120 RayMarine at the Nav Station E-80 at the helm. There are two Epirbs on board, one for Tide Head and one in the Winslow Life Raft. Four (4) RayMarine personal Locator Beacons and Ship-board Support System. In addition to the RayMarine autopilot (and back-up drive unit), there is a Hydrovane self steering wind vane (for yet more redundancy).
- Mechanical and Electrical
- The drip-less shaft seal will help to keep your boat dry. A Vetus exhaust mixing elbow was added as an up-grade to the exhaust system. There are two manual and one electric bilge pump(s) aboard Tide Head. There are two shore power connections, one forward and one aft. The two air conditioning systems will keep the humidity low on those hot and muggy days. In the extreme northern latitudes you will appreciate the Espar diesel heater. The FireBoy automatic fire suppression system in the engine compartment is a real plus. The Side Power Bow Thruster makes maneuvering in tight spaces "a lot less stressful". The two 130 watt solar panels, the Superwind wind generator and the engine alternator provide efficient means of charging your 800 hour house bank and the engine / generator / bow-thruster batteries. The Fischer Panda 6 KW Generator will provide any needed power when the wind and sun prove inadequate. A tank tender system is provided to monitor fuel and water. The Master Volt Inverter / Charger and monitoring system provides excellent monitoring of the battery, solar and wind power conditions. This is an "Up-grade System" that was added to Tide Head in 2010. There is also a water de-salinator packed in the Winslow Life Raft.
- Sails and Rigging
- The Selden mast and furling main provide for easy short-handed sailing. Both the Genoa and the Solent sails are mounted on furlers. The cruising spinaker / asymetrical is on a flexible furler as well. The preventor lines make downwind sailing a pleasure. A storm jib and storm tri-sail are also a part of the sail inventory. For the extreme conditions, a drogue anchor is carried aboard. Also, in the case of heavy weather, Tidehead has running backstays ready for deployment.
- On Deck
- Large cockpit seats A deep and secure cockpit Easy access to the swim platform Wide side decks Large sail and anchor locker on the foredeck Water-tight bulkhead "Side-Power" Bow thruster Dual bow anchor rollers Removable Bow Sprit Running backstays Dedicated life raft box Dual propane bottle storage "Huge" workshop that is accessible from above or below Additional deck storage to starboard and aft
- In addition to the folding "AUTOPROP" that Tide Head is fitted with, she carries a fixed blade prop as a spare. When cruising, spare parts should always be a consideration and Tide Head has generous storage for spare gear and parts. Her current inventory includes a (in addition to the spare prop) a spare RayMarine autopilot ram, spare alternator, numerous Yanmar and Fischer Panda Generator parts, not to mention a quantity of rigging and tackle (to include a Fortress anchor). When it comes to safety, in addition to the drogue anchor, there is a MOM and Life-sling provided, a Winslow six man Offshore Life Raft, two auto-inflate life jackets by West Marine and associated harnesses, 2 Spinlock units and two "cold weather flotation jackets by MUSTO. There are also two adult cold-water survival suits (immersion suits) which were added to the "off-shore" inventory in 2011.The ditch bag includes spare water packs and other needed emergency supplies. The Adventure 3000 Medical Kit provides the basics in an emergency. There is AB Aluminum Rib Tender (year 2010) powered by an 8 HP Honda outboard. LED lights have been installed at the mast-head. At anchor, the cockpit side curtains and the complete cabin port / hatch and companionway screening will also be appreciated.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com Available for Co-Brokerage on 50/50 basis, brokers outside Florida contact us for complete details. VIDEO IS AVAILABLE ON THIS BOAT!