- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
Protector 28 Targa. Brand New Military Grade Hypalon Tubes just installed!
The Protector 28 was made in New Zealand by Rayglass Boats. Aimed directly at Military, Police, Coast Guard, and Dive Charter markets, the Protector 28 is not your normal production boat. The boats also serve well as yacht tenders. Born of military specifications including features like positive buoyancy with the tubes deflated. Being a RIB style design the Protector 28 is naturally fast and nimble. Come and see for yourself. This is a very fine example.
- Yamaha 115 4 strokes. 581 hours
- Furuno 1850F Color plotter/sounder
- Icom VHF radio
- AM/FM CD player
- Walk through cabin with entry at helm, and from the bow
- Head in cabin
- Large open cockpit
- Flip down bolster seating
- Please contact the central listing agent, Kelly White, at 910-231-8890 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.