Owner Must Sell - Bring All Offers - Very Nice Custom Gulet - Built in a private Shipyard in Marmaris-Turkey - 2 Iron Masts - 6 Cabins + 1 Crew Cabin - Perfect For Charters
- The main engine is the CAT 6 cylinder-"liner" with turbine. This is arguably the Best Marine Engine for this specific type of vessel.
- Electrical Systems
- Auxiliary engine is ONAN 27 KW 4 cylinder. Super silent. There is also two battery chargers, one for 12 volts battery (Christec) and one Quick Silver for serial battery of 24 volts. Close to this charger are also placed one Inverter which make electricity 220 V from battery of 24 V. In this case boat can stay long time on anchorage, especially at night time (silence time). The entire boat is covered with 220 V which provide power to 3 big refrigerators. Included also is a water boiler that hold 180 liters with dual system for heating, one is on electrical power 220V and other directly heated by hot water from main engine when running. Optimal temperature for this main engine is 79 deg. Celsius.
- Additional Information
- The owner is currently having the annual maintenance done on the engines and in the accommodations. Vessel will be delivered with nautical equipment, including, radar, magnetic compass, electronic charts with full details for Adriatic Sea, Monte Negro coast and north part of Italian coast.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- www.exportamerican.com Contact Taylor Cook at 941-704-4044