- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Troublemaker has undergone a refit in addition to multiple custom upgrades and features within recent years, including a new hardtop and as well as the aluminum and electronics in 2011. She has been marina maintained and operated by a very knowledgeable owner. Powered with twin 370hp Cummins gives her a comfortable yet efficient 26 knot cruise. Updates like the teak helm pod features, Glendenning Palm Beach style single lever controls, while lined with the best of electronics from Furuno and Raymarine. Troublemaker is also equipped with a 3.5kW Phazor Genset, cockpit electronics, full galley, stand-up head, and fresh enclosure. This Shamrock is ready for her new home, call today to schedule your showing of this fine offshore express.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Shamrocks 31 Grand Slam is in a league of her own. Her cockpit is vast with all the bells and whistles. Equipped with coaming bolsters, transom door, cockpit seating, in-deck fish boxes, tackle center, and cockpit electronics. The bridge features an updated starboard side glossy teak helm, lined with electronics and the latest in bells and whistles. To the portside of the bridge you will find a companions chair along with a dinette, and ample seating for the whole crew throughout. In the cabin, she is open and airy, port side stand-up head and her well-equipped galley to starboard. Up forward is the V-berth with underneath storage. Engine room access is beneath the bridge.
- Main Salon
- Sleeps 2 V-Berth Forward Heating & Air Conditioning Ample Storage Overhead Rod Storage Lighting Throughout
- Sanyo Microwave Schott Stove Norcold Under-Counter Refrigerator Molded Sink w/.Cover
- SS Deck Hardware Throughout Custom Enclosure Custom hardtop Outriggers Recessed Grab Rails Rod Holders Throughout Bow Pulpit w/ Windlass Spray Rails Coaming Bolsters In-Deck Fish boxes Transom Door Cockpit Seating In-Gunwale Storage Tackle Center
- Electronics & Helm
- Bridge: RaymarineC80 Multifunction Displays (2) Fully Networked Furuno Navnet w/ Radar Furuno Navpilot Auto-Pilot Furuno GPS L.E.D. Helm Light 12v Receptacle ACR Spotlight Maxwell Windlass Icom M602 VHF Fusion Radio w/ Speakers Throughout Compass Trim Tabs Cockpit: Furuno RD-30
- Phazor 3.5kW Genset (25hrs) Inverter 12v Receptacle Lighting Throughout Windlass
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins 5.9TM 370hp 800hrs (’06) Reverso Oil Change System Phazor Genset Climate Control 4 Blade Props
- Broker's Comments
- Exceptionally Well Kept, owner is moving up, lowest and cleanest on the market.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.