- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Tarpon Springs, FL) This Hatteras 42 Convertible is a full-featured sportfisherman with size, style, and performance. 1973 was a very good year for Hatteras. The 42 Convertible replaced the venerable 41 with a bold new design that carries forward to today. Extremely clean, this convertible has spacious flybridge with optional hard top, large cockpit, open salon, galley down, and two staterooms.
On deck we start at the top with a roomy flybridge with hard top, centerline helm, twin helm seats, and forward lounge. The helm station is equipped with a full electronics package with Standard Horizon GPS / Chart Plotter, Furuno Fish & Depth Finder, Auto Pilot, Standard Horizon VHF Radio, AM/FM stereo, and compass. There is ample room on the bridge to relax, entertain, or enjoy the view.
Below is the large, deep, cockpit with room to spare. There is ample room for fishing, casual seating, dining, and entertaining. Side decks that lead forward to a foredeck with stainless steel bow rail and bow pulpit with anchor and roller. An etched glass door leads from the spacious cockpit into the open salon.
The air conditioned interior is carpeted, comfortable, and features a large L-shaped convertible settee, wet bar with ice maker, TV with VHS, and a stereo. Large tinted windows let in natural light and are equipped with blinds for privacy. The galley is down to starboard and features upper & lower cabinets, solid surface counter with stainless steel sink, three-burner range with oven, microwave oven, full size refrigerator/freezer, and hardwood flooring.
There are two staterooms. The forward stateroom features a v-berth, under-berth storage, under-berth head, vanity with sink, and hanging locker. The port side guest stateroom has offset twin berths, under-berth storage, drawer storage, and hanging locker. The head compartment has head, mirrored vanity, and shower.
Twin Detroit Diesel 280-hp engines that have only 500 hours since top end overhaul, 2270 hours of use, and will provide durable, dependable diesel power. An Onan10-kW generator provides offshore electrical power and two reverse cycle HVAC units maintain interior comfort. This exceptional Hatteras Convertible comes ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
- Forward Cabin with V-Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Hanging Locker, Vanity with Sink. and Under-Berth Head Port Side Guest Cabin with Offset Twin Berths, Under-Berth Storage, Hanging Locker, and Dresser Drawers Full Head with Vanity and Shower Galley Down to Starboard Open Salon with L-Shaped Convertible Settee (opens to a double bed), Wet Bar with Ice Maker, TV, Stereo, Carpeting, and Large Tinted Window with Blinds
- Down to Starboard Upper and Lower Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Stainless Steel Sink Wood Floor Full Size Refrigerator 3-Burner Range with Oven Microwave Oven
- Deck & Hull
- Bow Pulpit with Anchor and Roller Stainless Steel Bow Rail Flybridge with Hardtop 110-sq. ft. Cockpit Swim Platform
- Spacious Flybridge with Centerline Helm Twin Helm Chairs Guest Seating Forward Stainless Steel Ladder to Cockpit
- Electronics & Navigation
- Standard Horizon GPS / Chart Plotter Furuno Fish & Depth Finder Auto Pilot Standard Horizon VHF Radio Compass AM/FM Stereo
- 110-sq. ft. Cockpit Cockpit Bolsters Cockpit Helm Station Room to Fish, Relax, or Entertain
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 330-hp Detroit Diesel 6-71 Engines Onon 10-kW Genset Racor Fuel Filters 30-amp Shore Power Battery Charger Cruiseair Two-Zone HVAC
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.