If awards and accolades judged a builders or yachts pedigree, A&I is by far the finest Broward Motoryacht built in this company's fifty year history. Winner of Showboats "Best Semi-Displacement Motoryacht (under 40 meters), "Best Bridge Design" and finalist for the International SuperYacht Design Award, this yacht has proved itself to be Worthy of the praise and is now offered for sale.
A&I has traveled through the Mediterranean, East Coast, Canada, the Great Lakes, Bermuda, Caribbean and Alaska taking her owners comfortably, elegantly and safely through the oceans of the world.
While many blue water yachts have similar travel missions, few can cruise at 20 knots continuously or manage a top speed of 24 knots. A&I enjoys most of her miles at a comfortable 16 knots at a fuel efficient 1600 rpm's for her three Caterpillar C30 engines. With a 7'0" maximum draft and 10,600 gallons of fuel onboard, she can cruise most any place in the world.
Having completed a full interior refit, updated C30 Caterpillar engines, and newer 92kw Northern Lights Generators, A&I is ready to cruise wherever her new owner desires!
- If awards and accolades judged a builders or yachts pedigree, A&I is by far the finest Broward Motoryacht built in this company's fifty year history. Winner of Showboats "Best Semi-Displacement Motoryacht (under 40 meters), "Best Bridge Design" and finalist for the International Supe r Yacht Design Award, this yacht has proved itself to be Worthy of the praise and is now offered for sale. A&I has traveled through the Mediterranean, East Coast, Canada, the Great Lakes, Bermuda, Caribbean and Alaska taking her owners comfortably, elegantly and safely through the oceans of the world. While many b lue water yachts have similar travel missions, few can cruise at 20 knots continuously or manage a top speed of 24 knots. A&I enjoys most of her miles at a comfortable 16 knots at a fuel efficient 1600 rpm's for her three Caterpillar C30 engines. With a 7'0" maximum draft and 10,600 gallons of fuel o n board, she can cruise most any place in the world. Having completed a full interior refit, updated C30 Caterpillar engines, and newer 92kw Northern Lights Generators, A&I is ready to cruise wherever her new owner desires!
- (6) Fuel Tanks • #1) 3,200 US Gallons • #2) 1,100 US Gallons • #3) 1,100 US Gallons • #4) 1,300 US Gallons • #5) 1,950 US Gallons • #6) 1,950 US Gallons Dirty Oil Tank: (2) 100 US Gallons Fresh Oil Tanks: (2) 90 US Gallons Fresh Water: 1,800 US Gallons
- Accommodations and Layout
- As you enter the centerline passageway of A&I's entry area, twin panels of glass flank the entry door giving this area an expansive feel. Black granite tile leads forward to the master suite and office and aft to the powder room and dining area. Directly ahead is a "floating" staircase with brass railings and peach mirrored bulkheads. With "Limed Oak" throughout, the main salon paneling and cabinetry lend a classic feel with offwhites and golds to lighten the feel of this space. A cambered ceiling covered in off white ostrich skin also gives an unusually expansive feel because of the full beam configuration along with deepened ABS window systems. Formal dining is forward with a circular Empire dining table with eight elegantly appointed chair s . A walk - up granite bar runs along the starboard portion of the salon with refrigerator, icemaker and storage. A Sharp 37" flat screen TV is enclosed in a stairwell area aft with two matching Lazy-Boy L-shaped sofas with matching 'owners' recliner with two matching coffee tables for conversation and formal gatherings. A complete entert a in m ent center with CD p laye r , DVD/VHS player, satellite TV box, storage drawers and a 40 bottle wine cooler runs a long this aft b ulkhead beau t i full y e n closed in o a k cabinetry. The master suite is located on the main deck just off the main entrance featuring a separate office. Forward of the office is the master suite with cream fabric bulkheads, vaulted lacquer ceiling overhead with mirrored insert, Birds Eye maple entertainment center with Sharp 32" flat screen TV, satellite box and Sony VHS/DVD player. His and her marble bathrooms feature a shared centerline shower. Four large windows give this stateroom a wonderful open feeling. The teak aft deck has a centerline boarding access via a med gangway with a beautiful custom varnished oval teak table with adjustable base. The aft deck \/'vet bar encloses an icemaker and ref r igerator along with storage closets. Spiral stairwell to port leads to the upper l ounge dec k . Just inside the m a in salon from the aft deck is the stairwell to the lower guest quarter s . A hexagonal foyer houses a cedar lined linen and storage area. Two queen-size staterooms to port each with their own baths with oversized showers, vanities and cedar closets in each. The forward guest stateroom to starboard has twin berths with oversized shower and vanit y . Aft is a Pullman queen berth which converts this to a fourth Quest stateroom or exercise area with en-suite bath and shower and access to lazarette and swim platform. E ach stateroom has a TV/VCR, DVD/CD player along with ample drawer and suitcase storage and vanities.
- Main Salon
- Limed Oak i n terior througho u t, custom car p eting th r oughout with runners, custom i ntegrate d valances and ro p e l ighting, custom l o w v oltage l ightin g th roughout. (2) C ustom L - shaped Lazy-Boy sofas with throw p illows. Custom coffee tables with black granite tops and two storage drawers in each. Matching side table with granite top and 3 drawer storage. Oak TV ca b inet w i th 42" Shar p TV with electric l i ft, f ormal E mpire din i ng t a ble with ( 8) up h olstered c h airs, custom l acquered ce i ling s offit abo v e di n ing table, L -shaped buf f et/storage cabinets. Entertainment center with: Sony VHS/DVD player, Sony AM/FM tuner, Sony 10-disc CD p layer, Equ a lizer w i th amp and Velodyne su b woofer, separate Rotel amplifier. Custom Limed Oak walk-up bar with: Raised panels & black gra n ite top, Sink and custom hardware, Scotsman icemaker, Scotsman refrigerator and storage.
- Main Entrance (starboard forward)
- Custom polished black granite floor with sconce lighting. Hidden umbrella storage carousel with touch latch mechanism. A w lgripped f l oating stairwell with custom step ligh t i ng, brass railing and peach mirrored bulkheads.
- Powder Room
- Polished black granite flooring custom vanity w/Travertine marble countertop gold sink & fixtures custom lighting oversized window with duette blinds Microphor head.
- Galley / Laundry
- Delfield / Aico 60 cu ft stainl e ss s t eel com m ercial ref r igerator, Sub-Z e ro und e r counter r efrigerator, LG di s hwasher, Scotsman ic e mak e r, Kitchen Aid stainless microwave, Wh irlpool trash compactor, K itchen A id garba g e disposal (2) Hobart commercial O vens w/ c ountertop 4- b urner stove a n d g riddle insert (2) S IS vent hoods salamander grill faux teak flooring
- Ship's Laundry Room
- (2) ASKO commercial T702 dryers and (2) ASKO W6021 washers. D elfield/Aico 40 cu ft commercial freezer storage cabinets. Ironing boards, sink and counter
- Master Stateroom
- Queen-size bed with coordinating duvet, shams, upholstered cream fabric h e adboard and panels around bed. (2) Birds eye ma p le d ressers with inlay of ebony (2) Birds eye maple night s tands w /inlay of ebony and (2) reading lamps (1) Upholstered chair En t ertainment cen t er 32" Sharp flat screen TV , Sony DV D/V CR Custom c reme l acquered v aulted c eiling t r eatment Custo m oak and cream fabric wall treatment on all b u lkheads Custom duettes w/silk upholste r ed valan c es w/rope lighting His and Hers w a lk-in c edar closets. Phone intercom systems
- Master Office
- Built-in Limed Oak d esk w /bookcase B&G Hy d ra d isplay f or spe ed, dep t h and wi n d Cl o ck & Barometer. File stora g e ca b inets u nder desk and hidden safe.
- Master Bath
- His & Her b a th w /polished marble v anities w / custom fixtures and Microphor h e ads and show e r w/m a rble b u lkhead t r eatments p o lished m arble floor.
- Guest Staterooms
- Port Guest Staterooms (two) Queen-sized b ed w / coordinating duvet, shams, & uph o lstered headboard Custom overhead panels. Ent e rtainment center with Sony TVIVHS, Sony CD/DVD player. Cedar closet Phon e /intercom system Private head w/over s ized shower, Microphor head , custom oversized vanity/sink vinyl flooring, custom wall treatment Forward Starboard Guest Stateroom Twin berths w/coor d inating bedspreads, sham s , headboards, & draperie s , Entertainment center with Sony TV/DVD comb o , Sony stereo & CD system P r ivate bath w /full s ize sh o wer, Micr o p h or hea d , va n ity/sink v inyl f looring a nd cu s tom w a ll treatment. Aft Guest Stateroom (converts to gym) Queen size Murphy b ed R ice paper Sohji sc r een w i ndow t reatment s P r ivate bath with showe r , Micro p hor head, v inyl floor and custom w a ll treatment Ceda r -lined closet Access to s w im platform a nd lazarette through water t ight door.
- Cedar lined linen closet
- Crew Quarters
- Captain's cabin w/double berth to starboard w/ensuite head & shower cedar-lined closet, desk and Philips flatscreen TV, Sony VCR and Sony CD system (2) Starboard crew cabins each with: Two single berths Cedar-lined closets ensuite head & shower, va n ity and sink Sharp 15" flatscreen TV, Sony DVD, Sony stereo CD system (1) Port c rew cabin with: Two single berths Cedar-lined closets ensuite head & shower, va n ity and sink Samsung 15" TV, Samsung DVD/VHS, Sony stereo CD system Crew lounge w/dinette with seating for 8, U-line refrigerator & sink Entertainment center wit h : Sharp flat screen T V, Sony DVDNHS, Sony 1 0-disc CD player Yamaha AM/FM tuner/amp, Satellite TV box
- English hunter green carpeting throughout with U-shaped seating area for 8 custom teak coffee table. Teak end table cabinet w/lamp Oversized windows with beige blinds Ostrich skin upholstered ceiling panels custom overhead low voltage lighting with dimmers Dou b le doors with teak and awlg r ip to aft deck. Teak raised-panel TV/entertainment center w/electric lift an d : Son y TV, Sony AM/FM receiver amp, Sony DVD/VHS , S ony 10-disc CD player, (2) speaker zones.
- Custom cons o le featu r ing ai r craft style custom wrap -around low profi l e consoles with custom engraving & bac klit pa n el controls with dimmers. CAT Vision touch screen for engine instruments monitoring. (2) B u ilt - in glass c hart ta b les C u stom ov erhead removab l e panels 3-person H elm s eat w /built-in f oot rest & chart d r awers f inished in Connolly leather. T e ak and h olly v arnished floors.
- Captain's Office
- Teak d esk and f ile c abinet Te a k and holly v arnished floors Cu s tom ov e rhead r emovable p a nels Mini-bl i nds T eak p aneling SEA SSB c ontrol he a d, HP all-in-one printer, HP photo printer. DELL computer with flat screen display. Brass barometer & clock.
- Pilothouse • Furuno Navtex NX-700 AlB • Furuno FR-2011 ARPA Radar • Furuno FR-2125 ARPA RADAR • Custom built navigation computer with Nobeltec Admiral navigation software and software WxWorx on water master mariner. • Simrad AP50 Autopilot • Simrad rudder angle indicator • C . Plath Gyro and magnetic compass • Furuno GPS Navigator unit • Northstar 941X GPS unit • Bovvthruster control • Triple ZF throttle controls • Panasonic VIN-CU 360c- 4 camera system with full pan & tilt & zoom. • Sirius satellite radio • SEA 322 HF/SSB radio telephone • Raytheon RAY420 loudhailer • Sony AM/FM CD player. • Searocq Stabilizer control unit • B & G Hydra head unit • Datamarine International Offshore depth sounder. • (2) U n interrupted p ower supply s ystems; ( 1) de d icated to radars and ( 1 ) d e d ic ated to S at C o m & Gyro • B roward s a fety system w /carbon m o noxide alarm • (2) 12" Carlisle & F inch electric ally controlled searchlights • PBX Toshiba phone system& paging • (5) Windshield wiper controls. Wing Stations • Twin throttle controls • Bow thrusters Start up/shut down • Simrad rudd e r an g le i ndicator • Simrad rudd e r j oy stick • (2) ACR RCL 100 searchlights. Electrical (2) Northern Lights M1604A 92 kW Generators- 1800 RPM. Northern Lights soundshields. Port Serial #0642-42827 Starboard Serial # 0642-42826 These are custom built to suit the vessel and are ABS certified. Lead lined velcro hush boxes with oversized mufflers. Three-phase electrical system by Bishop Marine 208v 3-phase 110v s ingle phase US standard 60Hz 24v system, 12v system (2) 100 amp shore povver cords ( 1 00' each). Voltage regulators. Capac monitor (12) Gel cell batteries- (9) Engine room, (3) Sundeck
- Sun Deck
- • 4 person Jacuzzi • 4 speaker stereo system • 4 sun pad lounge area • Refrigerator • U-shaped seating area for 6-8 with 2 teak tables.
- Deck Equipment
- Boat Deck Equipment Marquip 3500 lb crane davit, double telescoping, full extension, up/down, left/right all hydraulic. Stainless steel cable and lifting tackle. Aft Deck • Scotsman compact refrigerator • Scotsman lcemaker • Stereo (remote) with (2) three-way JBL speakers • Soft overhead with custom lighting. Twin circular stairways leading down to swim platform & lazarette Swim platform, Dive ladder, Mediterranean gangway Foredeck • Broward custom mast. • (2) Muir Australian 50001b twin Anchor water cooled system with 400' chain with 275 Navy style anchor in stainless pockets with auto wash Spare Danforth 1 00lb anchor. • Teak cap rails
- Safety and Fire Protection
- Safety Equipment • ACR 406 EP I RB • (2) Elliot 8-man canister life rafts • (4) Life rings w/flashing beacons • Full set of parachute, hand and smoke flares • Comprehensive Ditch Bag Security Equipment Panasonic (4) camera color CCTV system. Camera locations- Aft Deck, Port and Starboard entry ways and engine room. All with full pan/tilt and zoom operation. Monitors located in crew mess and bridge. Fire Fighting Equipment • Broward safety system with smoke& f ire detectors throughout. • Halon fire ex t inguishing system for engine room. • (15) Dry chemic a l h andhelds throughout • (2) Clean agent handhelds in engine room • (2) Electric fire pumps in engine room feeding • (5) hydrants w/hoses to cover entire vessel with (5) stations located at: boat deck, main deck, cre w s quarters, guest quarters & aft deck • Fixed C02 system in bosun’s locker. • Fixed wet chemical system in galley covering commercial range
- Mechanical Equipment
- Triple Caterpillar C30 mains, 1550 hp each • (2) Aqua Air 12.5 ton chiller systems & 15 ton chiller system (27.5 ton total) • (3) FCI Watermakers- (2) 1000 gpd & (1) 2400 gpd, complete with sand filters and sterilizer • Naiad 403 Stabilizers w/9 G PM pumps • Hydro-power 80 HP Bow Thruster 20" (powered off generator or main engine) • Air Seps intake systems • ZF BW255 gear boxes 2:45 ra t io. • Bishop Marine 3-phase electrical system • Headhunter Tidal Wave 3 stage sewage treatment system • A lpha L aval centr ifuge fuel clean i ng system • Hydraulic take off on center en g ine and starboard generator • D ri p less D uramax (PSS) shaft seals • Thornt o n composite rudder bearings • (4) Rev e r s ible Hartzell fans (2) w/frequency contr o l & monometer gauge • Ultraviolet water treatment system • Fixed halon fire extinguishing system • R acor fuel filt e rs for mains and generators. • 220V Air Conditioning raw water circulating pumps • Fresh lube oil tank • 220V oil change pump to manifold for engines & generators • Electric control panel w ith AC/DC volt meter • AC/DC ammeters & frequency meter • D ockside water pressure • Headhunter automatic freshwater pumps with run dry protection • Manual fuel st r ipping pump to manifold • Full Rite gallon meter to fuel transfer system
- Nautica 19' R l B- Yanmar inboard diesel engine 140 kw@ 3300 rpm with 237 hrs, Mercruiser 1/0 unit, center console with VHF radio, 2 speaker CD stereo system, dive tank holders, custom cushions throughout.
- All owner and crew personal items • All artwork throughout vessel • Foredeck Bell
- A&I is a must see for anyone looking for a trideck yacht in the 40m range. Having been built by a true yachtsman, and continually updated throughout her life, she represents a great opportunity in todays market. Newer Cat C30 engines, 92kw generators, full interior refit, and all systems updated, A&I is ready to cruise wherever her new owner wishes to take her.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Mark Osterhaven; 954-817-6992; Mark@WorthAvenueYachts.com Michael Mahan; 954-439-5049; Michael@WorthAvenueYachts.com