- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
- One of the largest 34' interiors in the express style boats, This Sea Ray has plenty of room to sleep four in it's spacious cabin. A double berth is located forward. The dinette that is located on the port side converts to another double berth. The interior is in very nice condition with plenty of upgrades and improvements.
- The large galley is located on the starboard side and features a large counter space and plenty of cabinets for storage. Norcold Refrigeator Dual Voltage Ice Maker in fridge Panasonic microwave Princess Three-burner stove Kruisen Kool Aguacal portable A/C VHF Apelco Sony stereo AM/FM/Cassette Norcold Tck II portable refrigerator
- Northstar 951X GPS Interphase Twin scope depth Standard VHF Vetus bow thruster Boat Lever trim tabs Windlass control Horizon AM/FM/CD with (2) helm speakers
- Electrical System
- CO Detector 12VDC system with panel 110VAC system w panel (2) 30amp Shore power Cords New Batteries 2013 - Windlass & Thruster 2011 Main engine - Batteries
- Engines replaced in 2008 with FWC marine Power 325HP, fuel inspected
- Deck Equipment
- This boat is in very nice condition, full camper canvas that are in like new condition. Stainless steel bow rail Grab handles Teak trim redone Fenders Dock Lines Slant Back Canvas / Mooring cover Windlass with plow anchor Camper Back Canvas Eisenglass back 9' Avon tender with 5 HP Nissan outboard
- This is a very well maintained Sea Ray that will give it's next owner many years of enjoyment, if you are looking at 34 Sundancers this one is well worth seeing. She is lift stored and maintained by a knowledgeable owner.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.