- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
One of the largest sport cruisers in Sea Ray the production years of the 1990’s, the 500 Sundancer with its sleek profile and high-styled interior, is still one of the most attractive sport cruisers on the market today. This yacht features a one-level layout with two staterooms, two heads (each with stall showers), full galley, and spacious salon. The cockpit accommodates a large crowd for entertaining with entertainment center, icemaker (there are 2 icemakers on board), large swim platform, bow sunpads and much more. You will find that this Sea Ray has been very well cared for by its owner and shows like a production model of the 2000 generation. BOW THRUSTER and CABIN AIR are just 2 features among several. Priced to go quickly! CLICK FULL SPECS FOR PICS AND DETAILS.
- Entry into the vessel is via the transom door on the starboard side aft. The aft end of the cockpit has lounge-style seating with a fiberglass table. The helm is forward of the lounge on the starboard side and is accompanied by triple-companion seating. Enter the salon from the port-forward end of the cockpit. A U-shaped sofa is to the right, with the entertainment center and breaker panels to the immediate left. Moving forward, on the starboard side is the galley with breakfast bar. To port of the galley is the VIP stateroom, featuring double upper and lower berths, with access to the guest head immediately aft. Forward is the master stateroom with queen sized bed and private access to the head on the starboard side. # of heads: 2 Main Salon U-shaped sofa aft Stereo system JVC DVD/CD player 32” Flat screen Television Navigation station Curved bulkheads Etched glass accents Kariba combo washer/dryer Marine heads - Vacu flush heads Master Stateroom Cedar-lined hanging lockers port and starboard King bed Overhead lighting Ensuite head with vanity and sink Stall shower Vacuflush heads Hatch provides plenty of sunlight Samsung TV Separate A/C controls VIP Stateroom Port side location Double lower and single upper berth Dual entry head with stall shower, vanity, and sink
- Large G.E. double-door refrigerator/freezer 3-burner electric cooktop Built-in Black and Decker coffee-maker Built-in can opener Built-in New Tone blender Oster convection microwave Raritan ice-maker Hot/cold pressure fresh-water syst
- Cockpit cushions Cockpit table Swimming ladder Cockpit shower Electric windlass Raritan Icemaker and entertainment center Radio - Clarion AM/FM CD Cockpit speakers Covers Bimini Top - Bimini w/ full enclosure canvas Sunpad covers’ Fender covers
- Depthsounder Twin Furuno Navnet/Plotter Furuno Autopilot Ritchie Compass GPS - Furuno Navnet VHF - Furuno and West Marine Radar - Furuno 48 mile
- Engines & Mechanical
- Detroit 8V92's Shore power inlet - 50 amp w/ Cablemaster Generator - 11 KW Westerbeke Electrical Circuit: 240V Bow thruster - Vetus Bow thruster Cabin and Helm air conditioning 7 gal Hot water heater Trim Tabs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.