- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Here is a Tiara 3100 Open with an Atkinson power-coated marlin tower. The tower has a full helm station and is a great upgrade while still being priced similar to bimini topped sisterships. An excellent Florida family boat, has Volvo diesels with a nice equipment list and good condition throughout. New MarineAir A/C unit installed late 2010. This is a well kept boat and a great value at this asking price.
- Tiara interiors are always well finished and designed. This vessel features a teak wood cabin with a teak & holly sole. There is a U-shaped dinette to the starboard side with teak table top and Ivory leatherette settee. Across is a full galley and just aft is the door to the head. Forward is a double berth to the starboard side and a hanging locker to port. There is a privacy curtain by the berth area and upholstered valances with florescent cove lighting behind. There are cabinets above the dinette area and additional storage beneath the dinette seating and below the berth. The cabin has reverse-cycle Marine Air (brand new unit installed September 2010) with digital thermostat panel. The entrance door is a sliding smoked plexiglass unit. Phase Linear 12v stereo system with CD player and Pioneer marine speakers Brass Weems & Plath clock & barometer
- Norcold 12V/110v refrigerator with freezer compartment (inoperative) Princess 2-burner electric ceramic stovetop with cover Princess microwave oven Stainless steel sink Drawer and cabinet storage Opening oval stainless porthole
- Electronics & Navigation
- Helm is to the starboard side and is equally comfortable to operate standing or seated on the padded bench seat. There is a fold-up platform/footrest at the helm base. The controls are reliable Morse cables and a full panel of VDO analog gauges. On top of the helm is a magnetic compass. To the right below the throttles are the trim tab controls. Furuno LS6000 recording depth sounder Northstar 951 GPS./Chartplotter ICOM M45 Vhf radio Furuno radar with dome scanner Robertson AP2500 autopilot Autohelm Tridata digital depth/data (repeater in tower) Ritchie Powerdamp 4" compass
- Atkinson marlin tower is powder coated white with lexan tower step treads and full control station above including tachs, start/stops, tab controls, and horn. The tower also features a padded belly band and cushioned seat with backrest supported by the buggy top, which has laced canvas and is removable. The step-up helm deck has a L-shaped lounge to the portside with footrest and storage cabinet beneath. Just forward on the console area is a chart table box with clear plexi water-resistant cover with grabrail, molded catch tray and two drink holders. Helm deck seating has Ivory vinyl covering. On the helm side beneath the seat is a storage area which has had a toolbox neatly mounted inside. To the right of the helm is a catch-all compartment and 2 more drink holders, plus a 12V plug. Stainless steel bow rail and molded pulpit Simpson Lawrence windlass with helm station remote control 3 foredeck hatches Cockpit coaming pads Aft fold-down seat Canvas cockpit fly or frame to make into a shade awning life preservers life-sling throwable safety device White painted windshield with 2 wipers and electric opening center vent 3-sided eisenglass enclosure with u-zip opening side panels (4th side stored) Textaline mesh windscreen cover (white) Fiberglass swim platform with intregal swim ladder Transom door and gate Laced canvas tower top and buggy top replaced 2013
- Fishing Equipment
- Behind the helm seat is a teak topped bait prep area with sink, cutting board, and tackle storage (Plano boxes) 4 rod holders in cockpit gunwales 4 rod holders on aft truss of tower Rod storage racks in cabin hanging under cove behind dinette Underdeck removable fishbox Underdeck live well
- 12V DC electric; 110V AC electic (2) 30amp shorecords 2 house and 2 starting batteries with parallel switch Battery charger
- Volvo KAMD42 diesels are 230hp each. The engines are fully serviced and have had updated turbochargers. There are 4-bladed props. Electric ram raised helm deck allowing full engine access Racor primary fuel filters Dripless shaft logs Inboard seawater strainers Volvo Penta transmissions SeaLand Vacu-flush head Fireboy 1301 engineroom Halon system Hynautic steering with chrome helm wheel Shurflow SW & FW pumps Fuel shutoff valves
- Brown Eyed Girl has had two caring owners since new and has primarily been kept in South Florida. This boat shows pride of ownership and maintenance / service records to document it. The marlin tower is a great option on this boat giving great visibility for fishing or diving yet still only having a 17' clearance (antennas down) making it possible to get under most Intercoastal drawbridges. The Volvo diesels have been exceptionally economical. They have been properly cared for and run nicely.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. BROWN EYED GIRL is still in use by her current owner and as such there are items aboard that will not convey with the sale. Specifically excluded are tools, fishing tackle, handheld electronics and personal belongings. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For mote details contact Joe Majcherek, Gilman Yachts of Ft. Lauderdale. (954)525-8112 office, (561)346-2367 cell, or email@example.com for email. To see Gilman Yachts boats for sale, click below. BOATS FOR SALE