- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Here is a boat you will be proud to own at a price that will make you smile.
"Freedom Found" is a pedigree boat that is well equipped and priced to sell. She is meticulously maintained and has the records to prove it.
Recent Improvements includes new engine mounts, port lights, holding tank hoses and fresh bottom paint.
The FREEDOM 38 features a free standing carbon fiber mast and a rig system that makes this one of the easiest boats for a couple to sail. Her warm teak interior is inviting and comfortable whether in port or at sea.
Freedom Found also has lazy jacks, 27hp Yanmar diesel with fresh water cooling, an Edson destroyer wheel, aluminum emergency tiller, three opening overhead hatches, four large fixed ports and nine opening side ports, teak and holly sole and numerous other items. Her aft cabin includes a large quarter berth and hanging locker. She is standard with a deep fin keel and a mast height above water of 55'6"
- Broker's Notes:
- Here is a boat you will be proud to own at a price that will make you smile. "Freedom Found" is a pedigree boat that is well equipped and priced to sell. She is meticulously maintained and has the records to prove it. Recent Improvements includes new engine mounts, port lights, holding tank hoses and fresh bottom paint. The FREEDOM 38 features a free standing carbon fiber mast and a rig system that makes this one of the easiest boats for a couple to sail. Her warm teak interior is inviting and comfortable whether in port or at sea. Freedom Found also has lazy jacks, 27hp Yanmar diesel with fresh water cooling, an Edson destroyer wheel, aluminum emergency tiller, three opening overhead hatches, four large fixed ports and nine opening side ports, teak and holly sole and numerous other items. Her aft cabin includes a large quarter berth and hanging locker. She is standard with a deep fin keel and a mast height above water of 55'6"
- Below decks you will find an elegant layout. Her large private aft quarter cabin and comfortable forward cabin makes this boat well suited for two couples The forward cabin features a large V-berth with hanging locker, storage drawers, lockers with shelves, and a private entrance to the head. The large head with shower has an opening hatch and two opening ports for exceptional ventilation. The two doors into the head allow guest to have access without disturbing people in the forward cabin and people in the forward cabin have access without disturbing people in the main salon.. In the Salon you will find the L-shaped settee that is convertible to a double berth, bulkhead mounted dining table, starboard settee, built-in TV/VCR, stereo system, all three overhead hatches with 4” Marinco vents. The Galley is U-shaped with a Force Ten 3-burner gimbaled stove w/oven, a Drop-In Adler Barbour cold plates refrigerator, hot and cold pressurized water system and a dedicated 6 gallon hot water heater. The Nav Station faces outboard and has a swing-out seat and hanging locker. The private Aft Cabin has a queen-size berth, hanging locker, drawer storage and three opening ports. This all makes a very comfortable and sea going yacht of the highest caliber.
- Galley & Head
- Adler Barbour refrigeration Force 10 3 burner stove w/oven Double Stainless Steel Sink 6 Gallon SS Hot Water Heater, 110V, plumbed to engine Pressure Hot & Cold fresh water Salt Water Foot Pump 8K BTU Air Conditioning Abundant Enclosed Storage Manual Marine Head Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Hot & Cold fresh water Shower
- Ritchie Compass - Glass Dome & Oil (replaced 2009) Signet Smart Pack SL 175 includes: wind speed, wind direction, depth, boat speed, water temp, elapes timer, distance log Kenwood TS 140S SSB Radio Intrepid+ VHF w/GPS Interface RAM Mic Furuno 1623 - 16m Radar visible at Helm w/Radome (2009) Magellan GPS visible at Helm CPT Autopilot (2009) AM/FM Stereo w/CD Aquos TV Combo w/19" Flat Screen Phillips TV/DVD Player w/dockside cable
- Sails & Rigging
- Fully Battened Main (2009) Club Footed Self Tacking Jib (2009) Cruising Spinnaker Main Sheet Traveler Boom Vang Keel Stepped Carbon Fiber Mast All Sheets and Halyards Lead to Cockpit Lazy Jacks (2) Barient 24 Winches (2-speed/self tailing)
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- Stainless Steel Bow Roller Bruce Anchor, 300' Chain Danforth Anchor, 100' Chain & 150' Rode Maxwell 1200 Windlass (12V) Chain Locker Stainless Steel Bow Railings Stainless Steel Stern Rail Double Life lines with Gates Stainless Steel Stanchions Stainless Steel Radar Arch Cockpit Storage in Large Lazzarette Dodger Sun Awning - Side & Aft Drop Sun Panels Full side and stern weather railing covers Dinghy Davits manual tackle Swim Platform Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder Dock lines Fenders
- (1) 50A 30amp Shore Power Cord Battery Isolation/Parallel Switch Heart 1200 Inverter/Charger (2) 800watt Solar Panels (2009) Everfair PM-1 Four Wind Generator House Batteries 3 banks= 2ea 6V= 600amp (10/02) Starting Battery= 115amp (10/02) Anchor Winch Batteries 2ea 6v=250amp (10/02) Battery Monitoring System 12 Volt DC Circuit Breaker Panel Engine Driven 80amp Alternator 12v Interior Lighting Fixtures 110 Volt AC Circuit Breaker Panel 110 Volt Courtesy Outlets
- Safety Equipment
- U.S. Coast Guard Safety Package including Lifejackets, Flares and (4) Fire Extinguishers Avon 6-Man Life Raft (needs recertification) Life Sling MOB Pole Throwable Horseshoe
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Listing Broker JOE ZAMMATARO, CPYB CALL ME NOW! EMAIL ME NOW! Visit the following Links to my website. Click Here For More Hi-Definition Pictures of This Boat Click Here To Explore My Personal Website Click Here For Helpful How To... Guides Click Here to See More Feature Brokerage Yachts For over 30 years, I have helped clients realize their boating dreams. I'd like to help you too. With extensive experience as a sailor, boat builder, yacht broker, businessman and a proven negotiator, I will provide you with sound advice and representation. You will find my practical experience and broad product knowledge insightful in comparing and evaluating yachts you are considering. If your goal is to sell your boat, my sales and marketing experience will help you to sell your boat quickly, for the most dollars possible and have the process be hassle free. A s one of a only 125 of the 3700 licensed brokers in Florida to qualify as a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB), you will be assured of honest and accurate representation and that your interests are always protected. I have worked diligently to help hundreds of my clients buy or sell either power or sailing yachts. Many of my clients have become lifelong friends. I’d like the opportunity to earn that relationship with you. Do you have a nice boat over 35' and over $100,000 that you'd like to sell? Call me to discuss how we may help each other. I have free and discounted slips available at our brokerage dock in St Pete. Put the power of Denison Yacht Sales leading edge marketing campaign and me to work for you. Joe Zammataro, CPYB Certified Professional Yacht Broker Denison Yacht Sales - St Petersburg Office The Harborage Marina - Second Floor 1110 3rd Street South St Petersburg, Florida 33701 Write: Joe@JoeZam.com Read: www.JoeZam.com Fax: (800) 470-7906 Skype: joe.zammataro Call: (727) 527-2800 Email Me