- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LOCATION: New Bedford MA) This Gulfstar 44 Ketch can be your daysailer, weekender, cruiser, or live-aboard. Here is a 44 footer with two cabins, two heads, full galley, large dinette, and roomy salon. Add to that a big cockpit with full enclosure and you have room to spare.
On deck is a large cockpit, cushioned seating on both sides and pedestal wheel. The cockpit has bimini for shade. Included sails: main, mizzen, NEW 150% genoa, storm jib, Electronics: Garmin GPS, three VHF radios, Ritchie compass, Furuno radar, Datamarine depth finder, Datamarine speed & distance, and Apelco Loran C. Ground tackle consists of a plow anchor with chain leader and 150' of 1" rode, and Powermate windlass. Below you find a large horseshoe shaped dinette to starboard with plenty of room to relax, entertain, or dine. Forward of the dinette is a full galley with electric range & oven, NEW refrigerator, microwave, stainless steel double sink and enough cabinets & drawers for all your kitchen necessities. Forward is a v-berth and enclosed head with mirrored vanity. Coming back on the port side we have a long settee and equally long counter with under-counter storage cabinets. You will have room for more "stuff" than you can ever use. The aft cabin has twin berths to each side with a dresser and bench dividing them. The aft head compartment has separate shower stall.
YACHT UNDERWENT A COMPLETE MECHANICAL AND STRUCTURAL REFIT IN 2007. THE OWNER DID SO WITH AN OPEN CHECK BOOK. THE DOCUMENTATION FOR THIS REFIT PLUS YEARLY MAINTENANCE RECORDS SINCE 2007 REFIT WILL NOT ONLY DETAIL THE WORK PERFORMED BUT WILL ALSO SHARE THE COSTS OF THE BOATYARD PERFORMED OVERHAUL. THE CURRENT OWNERS EXPENSES IN BOTH REFIT AND YEARLY MAINTENANCE ARE IMPECCABLE. THIS EXTENSIVE RETROFIT COST TO THE OWNER IS TO THE BUYERS BENEFIT. VICTORIA IS NOW MUCH YOUNGER THAN HER AGE.
Auxiliary power is a 160-hp Perkins 6354 diesel with a WESTERBEKE 8 kw generator, 189 hours for offshore power. You find this 44 Gulfstar well maintained and ready to sail. Call now for more information or to schedule a showing.
- Forward V-Berth Forward Head Compartment Aft Cabin with Twin Berths Aft Head Compartment Aft Shower Stall Horseshoe Dinette Full Galley Salon Settee
- Princess 3-Burner Electric Stove with Oven Franklin Chef Stainless Steel Refrigerator Microwave Oven Stainless Steel Double Sink 11 Gallon Stainless Steel Hot Water Tank Pressurized Hot & Cold Fresh Water
- Cockpit & Helm
- Spacious Cockpit Bimini Top Full Enclosure Cushioned Seating Under-seat Storage Pedestal Helm with Stainless Steel Wheel
- Sails & Equipment
- Main Mizzen 150% Genoa Storm Jib Spare Main Pedestal Wheel with Hydraulic Steering Powermate Windlass Two 49# Plow Anchors Chain Leader, 175' of 1" rode Lewmar 2 Speed Winches
- Garmin 215 GPS Standard Horizon VHF Standard Intrepid VHF Standard Titan VHF Ritchie 4" Compass Furuno 1622 Radar Datamarine S200DL Depth Finder Datamarine S100KT Speed/Distance Apelco 6400 Loran C Speco Megaphone
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Perkin 160-hp Diesel Engine - 2800 hours Onan 7.5kW Generator - 180 hours 50-amp Shore Power Two Batteries 50-amp Battery Charger All Maintenance Records from 2007 Refit Documentation
- Halon Fire Suppression Portable Extinguisher Rayline Searchlight Life Jackets Flares EPIRB
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.