Popular Deck Salon model for excellent visibility below and light & airy feel
Fully Air Conditioned
3 Cabins - 2 heads w/ showers - HUGE OWNER'S SUITE
In-mast furling Main - Furling Genoa - Asymmetric Spinnaker - Electric Cabin top ST Winch
Full Electronics package
Large cockpit with integrated swim platform - and Shoal Draft
Looking for a boat with a bright and spacious interior to do some long distance cruising or just weekends on the bay? This version of the popular 43DS is equipped with in-mast furling, , air conditioning, full electronics, and much more. perfect for the cruising couple - or large family with her versatile layout.
Please contact listing broker for additional information or to make a[pointment to see this vessel.
- LOA.....................43 ft 4 in Beam.................. 13 ft 8 in Max Draft............. 5 ft 2 in Headroom............. 6 ft 5 in Displacement ........21,840 lbs Ballast ................. 7,078 lbs Bridge Clearanc .........63 ft Engine: .. Yanmar Diesel 4JH3F 56 HP ( 3530 HOURS) Tankage: Fuel ...................53 gal Water ............. 159 gal ( in 2 tanks) Holding ........... 23 gal
- FULLY AIR CONDITIONED WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT UNIQUE DESIGN ALLOWS FOR (2) STATE ROOMS, OR (3) STATE ROOMS, OR (3) STATE ROOMS WITH ADDITIONAL UPPER AND LOWER BERH FOURTH CABIN 3 Stateroom layout - 2 Heads w/ showers - Sleeps 8 ( including Salon) MASTER CABIN: Master is forward with private head & shower Large V-Berth w/ storage below Upper & Lower berth area used for additional storage Settee Can be devided to allow for Fourth cabin with upper & lower berths, plus V-berth forward PORT GUEST CABIN: Double berth Access to aft head make this an en-site cabin STARBD GUEST CABIN: Double berth access past Galley
- VESSEL WALK THROUGH
- The swim platform lends easy access to the large cockpit - The open transom door is offset to make passage from the cockpit to swim platform more convenient, as it is not impeded by the steering wheel. - There is also access from the Port and Starbd opening lifeline gates. Below - There is the L-shaped Galley o Starbd as you enter the Main Salon - Aft of the Galley,l is the Starbd aft cabin - Forward of teh Galley, on Starbd, is the circular dinette. In the Salon at the foot of the companionway - to Port - Is the Aft head -and aft of the Head is the Port side aft cabin - Forward of the head - along Port side is the Port Settee which converts to 2 sears with a table in between. This also servos as the Nav station. Forward of the Salon is the Master cabin with a private head to Port, and V-berth forward - 2 additional single berths are along the Starbd side of this cabin, and can be converted to storage areas.
- SALON and GALLEY
- SALON: Bright and airy - Well lit by the large side and forwasrd windows Seating to Port ( converts to 2 seats with table in be tween) - Curved Dinette to Starbd Many storage areas including below seats, outboatrd cabinets and shelves Full Nav station on Port side access to Aft head GALLEY: Full L-shaped galley with extensive counter space and storage lockers Eno - 2) burner LPG stove and oven Microave oven Refrigerator and Deep Freezr NAV STATION:
- ELECTRONICS and ELECTRICAL
- HELM ELECTRONICS GPS - Path Finder RL-C color GPS - Chart Plotter Raymarine ST60 Tri Data - Speed, depth, log Raymarine ST 60 Wind Speed and Direction Autopilot - Raymarine ST 6001 Plastimo compass Icom M 127 VHF NAV STATION ELECTRONICS 22 IN Flat Screen TV w. DVD player Stereo - AM/FM -CD Player w/ 6 disk changer - inside and cockpit speakers ELECTRICLAL: Battery charger
- MECHANICAL and ENGINE
- Electric - Automatic bilge pump Manual bilge pump Hot water heater Air conditionaing Electric Anchor Windlass
- HULL AND DECK
- HULL- Swim platform - Stern -- w/Swim ladder ( Teak Steps) COCKPIT- Full Bimini top and Dodger with roll-up forward Isinglas window Teack cockpit trim - seats and sole cock[pit cushions Cockpit table w/ 2 fold out leifs Cockpit Shower
- SAILS AND EQUIPMENT
- In-Mast furling Main Sail w/Vrticle battens Furling Genoa Sail Asymmetric Spinnaker Electric halyard winch - cabin top - Port side (4) ST winches - Electric cabin top winch
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Liferaft Apex 9 ft Tender & ouboard
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.