- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4's FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Carver 350 started a great run for Carver with the 350,355,356 which kept other brands chasing the popular layout. With 2 staterooms and 2 heads the boat feels more like a 40 footer. Merc 7.4's and a Kohler generator provide the power. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Aft Master Stateroom Reading Lights 2 Hanging Closets 2 Zone AC/Heat Forward Head Forward Double Berth Stateroom Solid Wood Doors Drawer Storage Plus Hanging Closet Master Head w/ Stall Shower 3 Co Detectors Cable TV Outlets
- Upright Fridge/Freezer Princess 3 Burner Range Oven Stainless Steel Sink Woodfloors 4 Person Dinette Converts To Berth Microwave
- Anchor with Rode Aft Deck Enclosure Bridge Deck Enclosure Swim Platform Swim Ladder Wide Helm Seating Cockpit Carpet Weaver Davits
- Engines & Mechanical
- FWC Mercruiser 7.4's (682 Hours) Kohler 6.5kw Genset (325 Hours) 3 Batteries Battery Charger Hot Water Heater Trim Tabs
- Garmin 3010 Color GPS Chartplotter Lowrance Digital Depth Indicator Horizon VHF Radio
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.