- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Beautifully updated 40 Sedan Bridge with preferred upgraded Cummins Diesel Power. Vessel features flatscreen TV's in salon, master and guest staterooms. The Sea Ray 40 Sedan Bridge is one of the few boats that offers a functional two stateroom and two full head layout including two stall showers. Salon sofa electrically converts to a bed for extra guest with the touch of a button.
This extremely clean vessel also features interior updates including new window treatments.and custom artwork. Engine and generator fuel / filters and impellers serviced Spring 2013.
- As you enter through the sliding glass door you will find a sofa located to port. The sofa is electrically operated and folds out into a sleeper. Across, to starboard, there is a large flatcreen television (upgrade) with DVD player and another sofa with storage below. The entire interior of the boat has the 2002 upgraded Hampton cherry interior which is much more durable than the wood package offered in earlier 2001 models. Interior receieved new window treatments Winter 2012. • Upgraded flatscreen TV with DVD player • Deluxe stereo system with speakers throughout the boat • Stereo includes single IPOD Adapter, CD player, 6-disc changer, amplifier and subwoofer • Central vacuum system • Hampton cherry interior upgrade (2002 feature) • Interior B-package - buff ultra leather sofas with tan accents • 28,000 BTU air conditioning and heating
- Galley & Dinette
- Two features of this Galley layout that set her apart from other boats in this size range are her wood Galley floor upgrade and her spacious pantry. The pantry gives you an excellent storage area, perfect for long weekends or vacationing on board. The raised Dinette is located forward to port which provides excellent visibility for spectacular views. • Coffee maker • Wood Galley floor upgrade • Refrigerator with freezer compartment • Microwave • 3-burner electric stove • Hot water system • Second refrigerator (located in cockpit) • Power vent system • Abundant storage - upper, lower, in floor and pantry • Trash receptacle with cover
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is forward featuring a large island style bed. An inner-spring mattress was added by previous owners - a $2,000 upgrade that is sure to please anyone suffering with back issues. Additionally, the TV has been upgraded to a flatscreen with DVD player. • Full sized bed with inner-spring mattress • Flatscreen TV with DVD player • Cedar lined hanging lockers (2) • In floor storage
- Guest Stateroom
- The Guest Stateroom features two individual beds. A center filler cushion allows this stateroom to convert to a king size bed. This stateroom also has an upgraded flatscreen TV with DVD player. • Two twins convert to a king size bed • Large cedar lined hanging locker • Flatscreen TV with DVD player • Storage cabinet and drawers
- Master & Guest Heads
- Another unique feature of the 400 Sedan Bridge model is her two large heads, both of which offer a spacious shower stall. Vacu-flush head systems utilize fresh water to flush. Macerator option is also included. Both heads feature vanity and sink with storage below and above.
- Flybridge & Helm
- All molded steps allow for safe and convenient entry to the bridge. The bridge features two individual captain's chairs with flip-up thigh rises which allow you to sit, lean or stand in comfort. Large U-shaped bench seat has ample seating for all passengers on board. The large table lowers to make a bed, if desired. Electronics package is all top of the line Raymarine, including an added L760 depth finder/fish finder. • Raytheon R80RC big screen color radar/GPS/chart plotter • Raytheon ST 7000 autopilot • Raytheon L760 depth finder/fish finder • Raytheon RN 300 GPS • Raytheon 220 VHF radio with remote speaker • Raytheon tri data - depth/speed • (2) Helm seats with flip-up thigh rise • Large U-shaped bench seating with storage below • Bridge table drops down to form a bed area • Tilt steering wheel • Bimini top with enclosure (black)
- Engines, Electrical, Mechanical
- This boat has the desired 6CTA Cummins diesel engine upgrade. Engines have 1025 hours. Generator is Westerbeke, 8kw diesel. The shore power system is twin 30 amp with cords. • Twin 430 hp Cummins (largest diesel engine option available) • Westerbeke 8 kw diesel generator • Twin 30 amp shore power with cords • Battery charging system • Battery on/off switches conveniently located in cockpit storage area • Engine emergency start system • Underwater exhaust system • Nibral props • Oil changer system • Hydraulic steering • TV/Telephone hookup • Dripless shaft logs • Trim tabs • Engine alarms - oil, water, transmissions • High water bilge alarm • Engine room lighting
- Hull & Deck
- • Forward Deck Sunpad (re-upholsterd March 2013) • Swim Platform • Windlass • Anchor
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.