- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PROPS ARE WERE JUST TUNED AND PITCHED!
FRESH BOTTOM PAINT, RUDDER PACKING, CUTLASS BEARINGS! (August 2013)
RE-BUILT ENGINES ... TURN KEY
TIME TO FISH!
Hatteras sport fishers already come with an exceptional reputation ... this 41' Hatteras in particular has been extremely well cared for and has received some recent upgrades.
There is a brand new flybridge enclosure (2013) with a CUSTOM, C-FAB hard top and a stainless steel radar arch. Bench seating to port and forward, along with a stainless steel grab rail, storage and snap-in carpeting. Two helm chairs for the Captain and co-pilot.
The cockpit is equipped with a large, split, bait tank, rocket launchers, flush mount rod holders. a cockpit sink, built-in Wolf BBQ, freezer, fish hold and a walk-through transom.
The salon is open and has settees to port and starboard, with a large flat screen TV and SAT TV. An additional GE freezer with a CUSTOM top for all the fish you'll catch, is located to port in the salon. The fully equipped galley is located to starboard. Step down and forward to the master berth with storage and a flat screen TV. To port is the guest stateroom with over/under bunks. The enclosed head with a Vacuflush marine toilet, sink, vanity, storage and a separate shower stall is to starboard.
POWER: Twin 6V92 Detroit Diesel engines; both re-built. The port engine was rebuilt in 2005 (450 hours SMOH) and the Starboard engine is just finished it's rebuild (10 hours SMOH) and is running like a champ! Re-built, tested and broke-in by Harbor Diesel in Long Beach. There is also a 2005 8kW Westerbeke generator with 791 hours logged and a new sound shield.
PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP IS TRULY REFLECTED IN THIS HATTERAS!
SET YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY FOR THIS FISHING MACHINE...
- August 2013 Maintenance
- Fresh off the hard: Props are currently being tuned and pitched FRESH bottom paint NEW rudder packing NEW cutlass bearings
- Master stateroom, forward, with storage and flat screen TV Guest stateroom with over/under bunks, to starboard Enclosed head to port with separate shower stall, Vacuflush electric marine head, sink, vanity, storage and teak/holly laminate flooring Both staterooms and galley have been upgraded Salon: Settee to port, dinette and settee to starboard, large flat screen TV, carpet, overhead lighting and large ports Galley: L-shaped, to starboard, stainless steel sink, Sub Zero refrigerator, U-Line ice maker, freezer box, water maker, 2-burner stove top, built-in microwave, foldable dinette and drawers Air conditioning SAT TV JVC surround sound Teak cabinetry
- Engines and Mechanical
- Port engine: Detroit Diesel 6V92 ( Re-built 2006 ) with 450 hours Starboard engine: Detroit Diesel 6V92 Re-built , tested and broke-in by Harbor Diesel in Long Beach, 10 hours. *Report will be available Transmission: Twin Disc, MG-509, 1.45:1 Fresh Water Cooling System Glendenning Synchronizers Racor 1000 Fuel Separator Dripless shaft packings (5) Automatic bilge pumps (2) Marine Air Systems AC units Stainless steel water heater
- Cockpit and Deck Equipment
- Full fly bridge enclosure ( 2013 ) C-Fab custom built, fiberglass hard top (2) 12 V flood lights (1) 110 V flood light Stainless steel radar arch Offshore two-sided bait tank, 2-scoops with windows Freezer to port Fish box Built-in tackle center Cockpit sink Wolf built-in BBQ (13) Rocket launchers in cockpit (5) Rocket launchers in flybridge (4) Rocket launchers on bait tank (6) Stainless steel gunwale/trolling rod holders Pompanette outriggers Cockpit combing Stainless steel flybridge ladder Stainless steel grab rails Under gunwale storage Avon 6-man life raft on bow deck Fresh and salt water wash downs Cockpit canvas Swim step Walk-through transom door Aqua Lights under water lights
- Electronics and Navigation
- Garmin GPS 3210 in custom box Furuno GP-30 GPS Northstar 800 Loran C Furuno 26 Mile Radar Furuno FCV-522 Video Sounder Robertson Auto Pilot Robertson Rudder Angle Indicator Furuno SSB Tranceiver ICOM VHF Ritchie 5" compass Tank Tender tank monitoring system Hynautic wheel Morse throttles Manual engine shut downs Telcor water temperature gauge Systems monitoring Intercom phone from bridge to salon Alpine stereo (2) 6.5", 2-way Pioneer speakers Galley Maid windlass Danforth anchor and chain EPIRB
- 2005 Westerbeke Generator 8kW with NEW sound shield, 791 hours Outback Inverter New house batteries (2011) True Charge 40+ battery charger
- Additional Information
- Mooring available Kidde Auto Halon fire extinguishing system Rule General Purpose bait tank pump Sure Flo wash down pump FCI Water Maker, Dolphin Modular Series
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.