- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Single stateroom layout with vertical hull ports, combines smart styling with brisk performance.
- Single stateroom layout with vertical hull ports, combines smart styling with brisk performance.
- L-Shape settee with Ultra-leather sofa (6) Vertical hull ports Entertainment center with 26" LCD TV with home theater and 5-disc CD/DVD Dolby Digital Theater Sound System Carpet Hi/lo dinette Beverage cabinet Cherry entry treads Overhead lighting AM/FM Stereo Central vacuum system (2) Counter height stools
- Tundra refrigerator/freezer with icemaker Stainless steel double sink Teak and Holly sole Microwave/convection oven 2-Burner electric stove Coffee maker Under counter cabinets Over counter storage
- Master Stateroom
- Queen-size island bed with therapeutic mattress Skylight (2) Cedar-lined hanging lockers Private access to head 13" LCD TV DVD Player Cherry wood cabinetry Head: Separate shower Storage Tecma head with holding tank Sink Mirror
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- VHF Radio Raymarine E120 Chart plotter Raystar 125 GPS Raymarine DMS300 digital sounder GPS Plotter Radar 7212 Garmin Touch Screen GPS Plotter Garmin GMI 3.5 inch digital depth, temp, speed & navigation display 600 Watt thru hull dual frequency transducer Garmin black box fish finder/depth sounder with sea temperature Icom M412 VHF Shakespeare 8 Galaxy Antenna Garmin 4' open ray radar Simrad AP28 autopilot Clarion CMD7 satellite stereo
- Wet bar and grill Carpet Front and rear seats with table and sun lounge Refrigerator with icemaker 110 Volt outlet Stereo with single CD player and helm remote Subwoofer with amp and cockpit speakers Cockpit cover Bottle Storage Swim platform carpet
- Deck Equipment
- Foredeck sun lounge cushions with Sumbrella cover (new 2009) Windlass, remote with fore deck foot switch, anchor and line Telephone wiring, jack and dockside receptacle Extended swim platform Transom trunk Engine hatch opens electrically Hardtop with from, side and aft curtains Radar arch Trim tabs Spotlight Transom shower Shore power locker Walk-through windshield
- Mechanical Equipment
- 23,000BTU Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning Heat Automatic fire extinguishing system Onan 9.0Kw generator with sound shield Battery charging system 10.5 Gal. hot water system Hydraulic steering and tilt wheel Fuel cross-over system Macerator pump out for holding tank Bow thruster Batteries Seawater strainers
- The owner's personal belongings; a detailed list will be provided at the time of sale, upon request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For showings and additional details, please contact Bryan Long, Central Agent, (954) 612-1201 Cellular or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.