- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Egg Harbor is widely recognized as a true classic, with excellent deep - water handling and lines that never go out of style. This boat is very well maintained. Beautiful sport fish with accommodations that would also lend itself to extensive cruising. Three staterooms and two heads fully air conditioned. Extremely motivated seller looking for offers.
Full bottom job on May 2013, Props balance and reconditioned , all-news zincs, new Cutless bearings and new packings.
New SiMRAD NSO 15” Monitor (June 2013)
NEW Simrad NSS 12” Touch screen (June 2013)
New BBS 1 DEEP Sounder (June 2013)
Trade accepted ( Center Console)
- Accommodations, Furnishing & Layout:
- The Floor plan is arranged with the dinette and galley forward on main deck and three staterooms on lower level. Sleep 8 - 6 in 3 stateroom and 2 on sleeper sofa in salon - 3 heads 2 shower.
- Washer / Dryer Electric Stove Sharp Microwave Oven ( 3 ) Stove Burners Water Heater Teak Flooring Stainless Steel sink Nutone Food Processor New VitriFrigo freezer with Ice Maker, Refrigerador (April 2013) Granite counter top (April 2013) Under counter lighting (April 2013) New floor in galley (April 2013) Salon New Furniture (April 2013) New window treatment (April 2013) 46” Flat Screen TV (April 2013) Receiver with souround sound and blue ray player (April 2013) New head liner (April 2013) New AC controller (April 2013) (10)LED Light, LED flush mount with dimmer (April 2013) Multi color accent lighting with remote control NEW carpet (April 2013) Heads New full side toilet ( Atlantis freedom) with electric smart flush (fresh & Salt water) (April 2013) Staterooms All new memory mattress in all staterooms (April 2013) Additional New 12 gallon x min fresh water pump (April 2013) Teak cover boards (April 2013) New exterior LED lighting cockpit (April 2013) Hull compound buff and wax (May 2013) Full bottom job (May 2013) $10,000
- Autopilot Roberton AP11 VHF Explorer 721 Stereo Compass Trim tabs Stereo System Pyle
- Electrical System:
- ( 4 ) Batteries Battery Charger Generator Phasor k.w 16 Hours 711 Electrical System: 12V, 24V, 110V, 220V Electrical Panel Infinity Audio System Song DVD Technics 5 Disc changer First alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Deck Equipment:
- Bimini top Wash Down System: Fresh Water, Salt Water Docking Lights: Transom Fenders & Lights Navigation Lights Spreader Lights Cockpit Controls Base for Firing Shear Cable Master Fish Box Tackle Center ( 14 ) Rod Holders
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details:
- A / C Units Fresh Water Pump Sea Water Wash down Oil Change pump Bunk Lights Step Light Head Exhaust Fans Engine Room Lights Engine Room Blowers ( 4 ) Blige Pump First Primary and Secondary Fuel Filters Automatic Fire System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing information please contact listing Broker Arney Mendez at 786.357.6819 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org