- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 Gi with Duo-prop drive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a beautifully maintained one owner Monterey 243 EX.
- Volvo 5.7 Gi with Duo-prop outdrive (only 210 hours)
- Full camper canvas (only used one time) and a full boat cover that covers the topsides
- Included aluminum double axle trailer with disc brakes
Loaded with features… Bimini top, cockpit wet bar, marine head, fresh water wash down fore and aft, boarding ladders fore and aft, docking lights, courtesy lights, and many more!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- With its broad, open cockpit design, the 233 EXP is wide open to the possibilities of boating fun. Ideal for swimming, skiing, wakeboarding. Conveniences abound, including integrated swim platform, telescoping swim ladders fore and aft, and in-floor ski/kneeboard locker. To keep the fun going, AM/FM/CD player, wet bar with built-in insulated cooler are standard. Handy, enclosed, ventilated head. Party on! Wakeboard Tower: Customize your Explorer with ultra-cool, beefy aluminum wakeboard tower. Just the place to hang lights and extra speakers. Enclosed fiberglass Head: Ventilated, enclosed head offers privacy and doubles as changing/storage space. Helm Station: Dash with full instumentation. Adjustable helm seat allows driver to sit or stand in total comfort. Stereo remote control.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Mark Dew / 904-502-5233 / Mark.Dew@exportamerican.com American Marine www.ExportAmerican.com