- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454's FWC Majored
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Since older boats vary many need to be seen to find a gem and THIS ONE IS A GEM. Cosmetically as nice as any 1989 boat you are going to find for this price I would be suprised if this boat is shown more then 3 times before its sold. Great layout, great canvas, great condition, and with low hours on rebuilt FWC Crusader 454's. Come quick if this is what your looking for. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Aft Master Stateroom Flat Screen TV Huge Closet Storage Aft En Suite Head with Stall Shower AC/Heat Dual Zone Forward Double Berth Forward Head with Stall Shower Hanging Lockers Custom Window Treatments Dinette Converts CD Stereo System Salon Flat Screen TV w/ DVD Salon Icemaker
- Large Fridge/Freezer Double Stainless Steel Sink Wood Floors 3 Burner Range Oven Microwave
- Windlass Double Helm Seating Swim Platform Searchlight Bridge Enclosure (Great Condition) Aft Deck Enclosure (Great Condition) Cockpit Fridge Custom Shades For Aft Canvas
- Engines & Mechanical
- Crusader FWC 454's With Blocked Replaced 2004/05 with 300 hours since Starboard Risers 2010 Kohler Generator Battery Charger Hot Water Heater New 2008 Halon System
- Garmin 2006 C Color GPS Furuno Radar West Marine 680 VHF
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.