- 72 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This sensational Grand Banks pilothouse motoryacht is one of the largest and most luxurious of all the Grand Banks Yachts! The custom layout features 3 private staterooms (1 converts to office), 3 heads and separate crew quarters (or 4th stateroom). She is extensively equipped for long distance cruising & live aboard and features exquisite interior and exterior appointments with the utmost of cruising comfort and usefulness in mind! DAWN TO DUSK is a one owner yacht that has been continuously updated by her knowledgeable owners to maintain the highest Grand Banks standards throughout her ownership!
DAWN TO DUSK has recently completed many services, including: fresh bottom paint, newly painted bootstripe, updated Spurs line cutters, propellers (dynamically balanced & Prop Speed applied), new underwater lights, fresh varnish on exterior teak, engine services, hull & topside detailing and much more!
Sellers are moving up and DAWN TO DUSK is priced for immediate sale!
DAWN TO DUSK is easy to see at Palm Harbor Marina!
- Boot Stripe, painted Awl-Grip Bulkheads, structural composite, (4) watertight Cabin soles, FRP composite Epoxy barrier undercoat Full length keel extends below running gear Gel-coated fiberglass exterior, solid fiberglass bottom and Airex cored hull sides Gel-coated fiberglass with cross-linked PVC core, deckhouse & flybridge Hand laid fiberglass Hydrex resin skin coat on hull lamination Molded quarter guard with stainless steel rubbing strip Hull structural grid, molded and foam
- There is an Extended CAT Platinum Plus Warranty Coverage (for 24 months until Dec. 2014). Twin Caterpillar C-30 (1550hp) diesel engines (3,000 hour service completed May 2012 with no issues found) Awl-Grip on motors (fresh Dec. 2010) Oil change system Ball valve on thru hull above water line, bronze Naiad 254 electronic stabilizers Refurbished stabilizer heat exchanger (Dec.2010) Audible alarms for bilge pumps including high water alarms & pumps (if they run more than 5 minutes). Alarm sounds in Master Stateroom and Pilothouse and can be heard on Flybridge Airseps (new Oct. 2012) Radiators Flushed and new Extended Life Fluid added (Dec. 2010) Bilge pumps, manual, two (2) Bilge pumps, 24V automatic (7) Bow Thruster, hydraulic CAT MPD engine monitoring system at pilothouse & flybridge stations DEC Smart Relay timer onboard that controls underwater lights for turning them on (can be used for other equipment as well) Drip pans under engines Engine controls, single lever throttle and gear shift controls, dual station, electronic, with engine synchronizers and walk around remote Remote engine and thruster controls on portable lead (Twin Disc) for aft deck and pilothouse bridge forward Engine raw water intake strainers Engine room access soft patch from saloon Engine room sound insulation Engine room faucet, fresh water Engine room with non-skid rubber mat (new 2012) Exhaust system, sea water cooled, with muffler (new #316 S/S exhaust risers from main engines to water injectors, Sept. 2012) Exhaust blankets (new Sept. 2012) Extensive spare parts & fluid inventory Grey and black water hoses replaced, 2013 Saniguard vent filter, new Fire extinguisher, with engine shut downs, damper controls and override control Fuel filters, Racor water separators on each engine (2) Fuel manifold system with transfer pump 110V/220V Fuel polishing transfer system (Racor) Fuel tanks, FRP, baffled Sentek Fuel polishing transfer system Gas/water separator installed on generator's exhaust system Propellers, nickel-aluminum-bronze, dynamically balanced (Dec. 2011) Rudders, cast bronze (2) VDO rudder indicators, 12V Stainless steel safety rails around engines Seacocks, on all thru-hulls below waterline with prop speed on all fittings Seacocks, Groco Safety Seacocks on engine raw water inlets Shaft logs with dripless shaft seals Steering with power assisted hydraulic Struts, bronze with rubber bearings Transmissions - Twin Disc EC300 with remote engine and thruster controls 2 x Toolbox - Craftsman with Grand Banks related tools only (new in 2012) Water tanks, stainless steel, painted (350 gals.) Watermaker, Village Marine 2000 gpd (85 gph ), (new membranes 2013)
- Electrical Equipment
- Soft Starts for AC compressors and high pressure watermaker pumps (2012) Mastervolt Battery charger, automatic, 100 amps 24 volt (new Sept. 2010) Mastervolt Battery charger, automatic, 30 amps 12 volt Electrical breaker panel with monitoring system 2 x Generators - Northern Lights 20kW with sound shield Magna - Sine Inverter (new Sept. 2010) Outlets with GFCI protection in galley, engine room and heads AC/DC distribution panels, 110/220 volt and 12/24 volt Air conditioning, chilled water with reverse cycle and individual stateroom control - Compressor 1 replaced Aug. 2010 - Compressor 3 replaced Dec. 2010 - Compressors 2 & 4 replaced 2012 Air horn, dual trumpet, Kahlenberg, 24 volt (new 2013) All lighting converted to LED in 2012 Exterior deck lights dual white and blue switching alternative (2012) New AC manifold with valves (2012) Alarm and indicators system, dual station with engine low oil pressure, high coolant temperature, bilge pumps on, high bilge water, generator on, loss of cooling water, engine room lights on, lazarette lights on Alternator, each engine 24 volt Ammeters, AC Batteries, Lifeline AGM glass matted with FRP boxes, lids and straps, 2 x 8D engine starting, 6 x 4D for house, 1 x 80 A/H for generator (new July 2010) Battery condition indicator Battery switch, disconnect Battery switch, emergency paralleling with momentary switch Bilge pumps (7), automatic, 24 volt Bonding system Updated Charles converters/boosters Carbon monoxide detectors, (5) Control panels, bow thruster, anchor winch, horn, searchlight, wipers BEP Marine DC converters (2) 24-12 volt 2 x DC converters, 24-12V Engine room blowers, 24 volt Engine room lights, 24 volt Engine room lights, fluorescent, 120 volts Engine gauges and instrumentation electronic, digital Engine start/stop, three stations Exhaust/water separators Fire alarms in cabins Fresh water system pressurized, 110/220 volt pump and accumulator tank Second 24 volt DC fresh water pump Fuel transfer pump, 110/220 volt HeadHunter Mach 5 pressurized fresh water system - 120V primary and 12/24V backup Helm outlet, 12 volt at each station Compartment storage lights added for easy access (2013) HeadHunter holding tanks and gray water tank, discharge pump 24 volt Indicator light, holding tanks and grey water tanks 2 x Isolation transformers/boosters Navigation lights, 24 volt Rudder angle indicator Custom Security Cameras (2) in engine room, (2) outside (monitors in Pilothouse and Flybridge as well as in Master Stateroom on TV) Shore power inlet, fwd, AC, 50 amp 120/240 volt Shore power inlet, 125/250 50 amp aft (2) Glendinning Cablemaster with 75 ft cable with wireless remote 125/250 50 amp (2) 50 ft. additional power cords for bow Stereo, Bose Lifestyle 35 with speakers DVD/CD/VCD/MP3 player and sub woofer Tank gauges for fuel and water, 12 volt Centroid, with Computank display TV/Phone inlet and cables, fore & aft Telephone outlets Custom Underwater LED lights and timer (timer is also expandable to other electrical equipment) Washer and dryer - 220V Water heater (2), 220V Windshield wipers, (3) 24 volt with speed control, auto parking and washers Wiring, marine grade tin-plated cooper
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- 2 x 3-Gig Nav Shuttle computers (new 2010) WeatherX on Nav Screens (new May 2011) 1800 W Prosine 24V/110V inverter for computers and flatscreen displays 1 x Big Bay 15" outdoor high-bright flatscreen displays for radar & plotters 3 x Big Bay 17" indoor/outdoor high-bright flatscreen displays for radar & plotters (new 2011) Garmin 5208 chartplotter touch screen 8" display (flybridge) (2013) Nobeltec 12 kW, 72-mile radar with 6.5' open array antenna Nobeltec 4kW, 48-mile radar with 3.5' open array antenna 2 x Nobeltec Time Zero package with AIS receiver & transmitter (2013) Nobeltec heading sensor 2 x Furuno GP37 LCD DGPS/WAAS receivers 2 x Furuno RD30 depth sounders 2 x Simrad IS-15 combi displays Simrad AP-25 high performance autopilot Simrad AP-25 remote 2 x ICOM 602 VHFs with 10db digital antennas on Rupp mounts Seatel 1898 SAT TV receiver and second dome for satellite antennas 4 x RF SAT receivers for 4 TVs (new receivers upgraded in Jan. 2013 in Salon & Crew Quarters) DirecTV receivers (all updated in 2013, including recording received in Master Stateroom) TV added to Main Salon (new 2013) TV added to Crews Quarters with Direct TV receiver (new in Jan. 2013) TV added to VIP with DirecTV receiver Bose Lifestyle 35 stereo with surround sound, DVD/CD/VCD/MP3, speakers and subwoofer TV with Big Bay display with Bose speakers added to pilothouse TV in master stateroom with DirecTV receiver & recorder (added new in 2013) Simrad navigation repeater in master stateroom - depth, speed, wind, etc. KVH V3 SAT Communication System (Broadband & Phone, July 2012) Internal phone/intercom system connected to SAT telephones in all cabins including crew quarters Spotlight added new in 2012 4 closed circuit TV's - color cameras - aft deck and engine room 4 pairs of Eartec Wireless Voice Activated Headsets (makes communications with crew easy for docking, etc.) All cabins have radios, CD players and speakers Custom stainless steel radar arch for electronics and light mast
- Exterior Equipment
- Teak railings stripped & revarnished, caulking & rubber gaskets on S/S railings (2013) Anchor chain locker, self draining Anchor platform, fiberglass with pulpit, double stainless steel rollers Anchor windlass, chain rode, hydraulic, dual station with remote Anchor - 1 x 80 lb. Manson Plow Anchor - 1 x 60 lb. CQR Anodes, zinc, shaft and hull Chocks and mooring cleats, stainless steel Covers - Sunbrella for anchor winch, Stidd seat, FG L-settee, tabletop, davit, horn, FB console Covers - Textaline for pilothouse windows Deck fillers, diesel fuel/water and waste pump out Decking, repainted non-skid on forward and side decks (new Dec. 2010) Non-skid repainted on flybridge and bow (May 2010) Decking, teak, aft and cockpit 4 x custom fender holders on bow Deck box added to boat deck for storage (2013) Engine room vents, Delta T air demister Teak Flagstaff holders, bow and stern Flagstaffs, teak, bow and stern All bilges, cabinets and engine room cleaned & repainted (2012/2013 ) Foredeck lockers, port and starboard (freshly painted Sept. 2012) Foredeck settee molded with storage under (freshly painted Sept. 2012) Fresh water faucet and salt water faucet, inside forward deck locker Grab rails, stainless steel Portuguese bridge with 6 access doors for large storage areas on port and starboard sides Rail-gates and bulwark doors, two (2) Rub-rail, heavy-duty vinyl with stainless steel insert Safety rails on main deck, stainless steel with oval tubing Searchlight, remote controlled (new 2012) Seating on forward deck (port and starboard) with large storage areas underneath with new cushions and covers (Aug. 2011) Skylight hatches with screens and blinds in cabins - new cover (Aug. 2011) Vents for fuel and water tanks 2 x 6-person life rafts with cradles (one under davit and one above port side hatch) - inspected August 2013 EPIRB - new battery Sept. 2011 Covers for all varnished teak railings and name boards. Safety package with 12 life jackets, flares, 10 fire extinguishers, life rings, bell, 4 fenders, 2 boat hooks, etc. Windows, tempered glass, flush installation
- Chart table to starboard Compass with light and stainless steel cover Courtesy lights Davit, stainless steel electro-hydraulic 1000lb. with hydraulic rotation, 24 volt control (cover) Dinghy - Novurania 335 DL with 40 hp Yamaha 4-stroke engine, tow line and swim ladder Door to pilothouse, stainless steel hinged with latches Fully enclosed flybridge - EZ2CY (new 2012); aft curtain is removable Isinglass (new Mar. 2009) Cushion fabrics, (new fabric with pillows, 2012) Hardtop, Fiberglass Helmseat, (2) Stidd, adjustable (newly covered in 2012) Ladder, stainless steel to hardtop Locker with sink Custom Stainless steel Radar arch and light mast Stereo Radio and iPhone/iPod connection with speakers (New in 2013) Railing around flybridge windshield, stainless steel Reinforcements, integral for dinghy chocks Safety rails all round, stainless steel (2) L-Settees, L-shaped, molded FRP Speakers, waterproof Stainless steel racks for kayaks or paddleboards on hardtop Steering, wheel stainless steel (2) Tables, teak with stainless steel pedestals Windshields, Venturi (new 2012) Man Overboard ditch bag (new 2013)
- Aft Deck/Cockpit
- The spacious aft upper cockpit offers comfortable seating and storage with a beautiful custom high gloss teak table with inlays. The table extends the length of the settee and has two fold-down leaves. To port is a stainless steel ladder with teak steps to the flybridge. There are aft side deck wing doors (port and starboard) for wind and weather protection in the cockpit. To starboard is an electric push-button to open the custom Freeman entry door (Freeman door upgraded including new safety options in August 2013) to the salon. The yacht also features a lower cockpit easily accessed down three steps from either side of the upper cockpit, this is a fantastic area for entertaining, easy use of the dinghy and other water toys. To starboard, is a stainless steel propane BBQ grill mounted in an integrated fiberglass cabinet. Lazarette storage is aft though deck hatches and easy access to the swim platform through the transom door. Cockpit shower with retractable hose, hot/cold Courtesy lights, 24 volt Custom seat and table covers (new Aug. 2011) Decking, teak, epoxy bonded 2 x Deck hatch to lazarette Dinghy cleats, pop up from swim platform, stainless steel Engine room access via aft cockpit with stainless steel/teak ladder (also gives access to crew quarters) Additional entrance to crew quarters through door portside of main cabinhouse Scuppers with stainless steel screens, piped out through transom at boot top Seat, molded with cushions Stairs, stainless steel with teak steps to flybridge Stairs, FRP with teak steps to swim platform Custom Marquipt boarding ladder with 4 mounting locations and a handle which also holds all electrical cords and hoses off teak Custom Marquipt cockpit ladder as well as 4 sets of attachment points on either side of cockpit Cabinet to port in the cockpit with stainless steel sink and storage Stainless steel propane gas grill with two removable refillable bottles 4 x rod holders in cockpit 2 x Stainless steel boarding handles Swim ladder, fold-up, stainless steel with teak Swim platform, molded fiberglass, recessed teak Transom door in cockpit
- Main Salon
- As you enter the spacious Main Salon from the aft deck through the large electric opening Freeman sliding door (upgraded including new safety options in August 2013), you will see an L-shaped settee with storage below to port and an additional custom storage locker in back of the seat (new 2012). A custom teak oval coffee table with compass rose inlay and storage on either end. A side table is aft and to port with storage and an ottoman. On the starboard side there are two barrel chairs (reupholstered and with travel covers, Jan. 2012) with a smaller teak table between them. The LCD Flatscreen TV is on a pop-up lift and is located to aft and port. To starboard aft are the bar, liquor cabinet and wine cooler. New carpet in the salon and upholstery (April/May 2010). New carpet runners to protect carpet (Aug. 2010). Chairs, Barrel chair (2) (new fabric & travel covers in 2012) Doors, Freeman, aft deckhouse, sliding aluminum (upgraded including new safety options in August 2013) Entertainment center, teak Ottoman and side table Settee, L-shaped with storage (new fabrics 2011 & pillows 2012) Salon table, teak oval coffee table with compass rose inlaid Television cabinet, flatscreen (new TV 2013) Windows, tempered glass, side opening, sliding with insect screens Bar with wine cooler (new 2012)
- The galley is U-shaped and features all the amenities of home. On the forward side above there are large storage cabinets that can be raised when not in use. This custom feature really nicely opens up the pilothouse area. Condiment locker Countertop, Corian with back splash guard Curtains treated with fire retardant spray Miele Dishwasher 120V 60Hz Exhaust blower, 24 volt Grohe Faucet, single lever swivel Garbage disposal (replaced March 2009) Locker, overhead, teak Locker with adjustable shelves, teak 4 burner Miele electric stovetop 4 x Refrigerators and freezers - SubZero drawers with Icemaker - new refrigeration compressor on one of the units (Sept. 2010) Sharp Microwave/Convection oven Sink, Corian with covers Broan Trash compactor
- Forward and to port is the raised fore and aft dinette with teak table and settees with storage below. To starboard is a side deck access door. This makes great ventilation and allows easy access to the side decks and bow areas. Alarm control panel Bow thruster controls Cabinet, teak Compass with light Dinette, raised with teak table and settee (new cushions & fabric 2012) Door, Freeman side deckhouse, sliding aluminum Electronic circuit breaker panel Electronics console, overhead, teak Electronics equipment dashboard wrapped with Ultraleather Custom file cabinet drawer Helmseat, Stidd, adjustable and swivel in Ultraleather Full instrumentation panel Searchlight controls Stabilizer controls Staircase to flybridge with lighted steps, teak Staircase to forward cabin, teak and holly, non-skid with lighted steps (added by Hinckley in 2008) Teak & Holly flooring added to the hallway at bottom of stairs in 2012 Steering console Steering wheel with rim, teak Tank Sentry system for holding tanks Tempered glass
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is located amidships. This spacious stateroom features a walkaround King berth with storage below, two teak nightstands and reading lamps at the head of the bed, teak bookcase, bureaus with numerous storage drawers, a built-in safe, escape hatch to the galley area, 26" Flatscreen TV with Satellite TV and Sony stereo with single CD in a teak cabinet with one pair of speakers. Also featured are a phone outlet and phones, custom vanity with flip-up top/mirror and ensuite head and stall shower. There is a large walk-in cedar-lined hanging locker with overhead lighting to starboard aft with a large teak-framed mirror on back side of closet door. The Master Head located aft and to port has a Corian countertop and sink with Grohe faucet, Head Hunter fresh water head system, a large stall shower with bi-folding door) with mixing valves and teak grate, a 24V exhaust blower, teak-framed mirrors, linen closet, and drawer storage. (new shower pan May 2011). Berth - King size with inner-spring mattress and drawer storage below Bookcase, teak Bureaus with drawers, teak Ensuite head and shower Escape hatch to galley area Hanging locker, walk-in teak with cedar lined interior and overhead lighting Mirror Night tables, two, teak Phone outlet Reading lamps Safe - built-in Stereo, single disc CD with one pair speakers Teak TV cabinet with TV and new Satellite receiver & recorder added in 2013
- Forward VIP Stateroom
- The Forward VIP Stateroom features a centerline island berth with storage drawers below and steps up to the berth on both port and starboard. The VIP features reading lamps at the head of the berth, a 26" LCD Flatscreen TV, teak cabinet for storing the TV, Sony stereo with single CD and one pair of speakers, emergency hatch/vent with OceanAir blind and screen, plenty of drawer storage, teak hanging locker with cedar-lined interior, overhead dimmable lighting and hinged louvered door. Ensuite head with stall shower to port (new shower pan - April 2010). Berth - Island with inner-spring mattress and drawer storage below Mirror over berth Emergency hatch ladder and vent with blind and screen Ensuite head and shower Hanging locker, teak with cedar-lined interior with hinged louvered door and overhead lighting Reading lamps Stereo, single disc CD with one pair speakers TV cabinet, teak with jack outlet 26" LCD flatscreen TV VIP HEAD: The VIP/Day head is accessed through the Forward VIP Stateroom or the lower deck teak companionway . (New tile shower pan April 2010). Corian countertop & basin Grohe single-lever faucet Separate shower stall with FRP & tile shower pan (new April 2010) Bi-fold acrylic shower door Shower with 24V drain pump Shower mixers HeadHunter head system 24V exhaust blower Teak framed mirror Glass holder
- Port Guest Stateroom/Office
- The third Stateroom/convertible Office is to port between the Master and VIP Staterooms. This Stateroom can quickly be converted to an office with pocket teak doors. Straight settee to port with storage drawers below, desk and chair aft, storage cabinets above and storage drawers below the desk. The desktop flips up to allow the settee to be converted to a double berth. Cedar-lined hanging locker and dressers are to port along with an opening porthole. The ensuite head has Corian countertop and sink, Grohe single-lever faucet and large locker, cabinets and drawers for plentiful storage. Ensuite head Fold-up writing desk Hanging locker, teak with cedar-lined interior with hinged door and overhead lighting Night table, teak with drawer Pull-out double berth (new cushions & fabric 2012) Reading lamps Stereo, single disc CD with one pair speakers GUEST HEAD: Corian countertop & basin Grohe single-lever faucet HeadHunter head system Storage cabinet (very large) 24V exhaust blower Teak framed mirror Glass holder
- Crew Cabin/Additional Stateroom
- Berths, upper and lower (new mattresses March 2010) Door, access from side deck Emergency watertight hatch to engine room Ensuite head and shower Hanging locker Large freezer Storage lockers Toilet, Groco, 12V (new Aug. 2012) 2 x holders for scuba tanks New TV and Satellite Receiver installed in 2013
- Upgrades and Recent Additions
- Custom convertible port stateroom/office arrangement Numerous Upgrades in Electronics and Navigational Equipment (see section above in listing) New carpet and upholstery in salon (May 2010) All Softgoods updated in 2012 Remote engine and thruster controls on portable lead (Twin Disc) for aft deck and pilothouse bridge forward Naiad 254 electronic stabilizers with $2500 factory upgrade added in Oct. 2010 and new displays Electric Freeman main salon doors, upgraded including new safety options in August 2013 3 chrome Stidd helm seats with Ultraleather (1 in pilothouse, 2 on flybridge with new fabric 2012) Custom stainless steel radar arch for electronics and light mast Teak decks in cockpit and on main deck aft of Portuguese bridge Wing doors port and starboard leading to aft deck Second 20kW Northern Lights generator Custom Master Stateroom with vanity and King bed in lieu of standard Queen Electric galley storage cabinet (raises & lowers) File cabinet drawer in pilothouse 4th stateroom/crew cabin Stainless steel propane BBQ grill and fiberglass cabinet in cockpit FRP hardtop for flybridge Bose Lifestyle surround sound system Custom high gloss teak table with inlays on aft deck Designer interior by A-La-Mer and other decorators 300' High Test 3/8" chain and 2nd rode with chain & 200' rope 80 lb. Manson plow anchor 60 lb. CRQ anchor 1800 W Prosine 24V/110V inverter for computers and flatscreen displays 4 rod holders Custom Marquipt boarding ladder Port & Starboard Boarding Gates added to bow (May, 2012) Fender holders on bow Extensive spare parts and fluid inventory Oil change system - custom high speed pump oil change system with quick connects (new Aug. 2010) Underwater LED lights and timer Stainless steel racks for kayaks or paddleboards on hardtop Canvas Covers for all teak railings and name boards Stereo on flybridge with iPod and iPhone adapter (new in 2013) Village Marine 2000 gpd watermaker (85 gph), new membranes in 2013 Sun Fly for back deck & cockpit (Jan. 2012) All hoses on engines & generators replaced (2012) Fresh bottom paint (Oct. 2013) Newly painted bootstripe (Oct. 2013) Spurs line cutters, updated (Oct. 2013) Propellers, dynamically balanced & Prop Speed applied (Oct. 2013) New LUMITEC Sea Blaze LED multiphase underwater lights (installed Oct. 2013) Fresh varnish on exterior teak (Oct. 2013)
- Bulkheads, teak, Formica and wall coverings Cabin doors with lock sets Cabinet furniture, teak faced Carpet, staterooms and saloon Curtains, lined Drawers, teak faced with solid wood sides, drawer slides Fabrics, customer selected with interior stylist Grab rails, teak Hardware, stainless steel and chrome Headliner, vinyl Lighting, LED (new 2012), 24 volt Lockers with knobs, brass hardware Outlets, AC Portholes, stainless steel with FG trim rings, stainless steel deadlight covers and screens Partitions and furniture honeycomb Sole, access hatches Sole, solid teak and maple (galley and wheelhouse) Valances, teak Windows, tempered glass, tinted Window shades, Hunter Douglas
- This sensational Grand Banks pilothouse motoryacht is one of the largest and most luxurious of all the Grand Banks Yachts! The custom layout features 3 private staterooms (1 converts to office), 3 heads and separate crew quarters (or 4 th stateroom). She is extensively equipped for long distance cruising & live aboard and features exquisite interior and exterior appointments with the utmost of cruising comfort and usefulness in mind! DAWN TO DUSK is a one owner yacht that has been continuously updated by her knowledgeable owners to maintain the highest Grand Banks standards throughout her ownership! DAWN TO DUSK has recently completed many services, including: fresh bottom paint, newly painted bootstripe, updated Spurs line cutters, propellers (dynamically balanced & Prop Speed applied), new underwater lights, fresh varnish on exterior teak, engine services, hull & topside detailing and much more! Sellers are moving up and DAWN TO DUSK is priced for immediate sale! DAWN TO DUSK is easy to see at Palm Harbor Marina!
- Owners' and Captain's personal items, office equipment, fishing equipment, water toys, tow line and bridle, teak deck chairs, artwork, Chelsea clock and barometer, china and some personal decorative items. Captain's and owners' tools, including certain electrical tools. A complete list will be provided upon request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:SF