- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
PRICE REDUCED BY $5000 7/15/2013 TO $43,800 !!!!!!!!!
COMPARE THIS PEARSON 365 WITH OTHERS ON THE MARKET AND YOU WILL FIND THIS TO BE THE ONE TO PURCHASE.
CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE THIS BOAT!
This Pearson 365 is definitely a "best buy" as she has had many upgrades, additions and excellent maintenance.
The 365 has an excellent reputation as a comfortable cruising yacht with the advantages of the ketch rig.
She sold quickly in 2010 before the current owner made many improvements and took her on a long awaited cruise to the Bahamas. Now that is off his "bucket list" and he is not in a position to continue ownership of the boat. So, you can be the lucky benificiary of the work done and money spent and be the new owner, heading off to your dream location!
- The Pearson 365 has a wonderful sailing / cruising reputation and has long been sought after, especially now at today's attractive pricing. The 365 has an owners cabin forward V berth with closing door to the salon. A three drawer unit and hanging locker to port, shelves above and storage below the berth provide great storage. The forward head has a separate shower stall, marine toilet, sink, H&C pressure water and storage cabinet above the sink. Opposite is a large hanging locker and two drawer cabinet, aft of which is the port side settee with storage under, behind and above. To starboard is the settee with custom cabinetry and two large storage drawers large enough for charts,etc. A folding dining table is mounted on the bulkhead on this side. The upholstery is in excellent condition. The starboard settee pulls out to make a single berth and the port settee pulls out to make a double berth. Aft to port is a very nice galley including propane stove, large refrigerated box, microwave, sink and lots of storage. Opposite is a large nav station with a swing out seat, instrument / electrical panel and storage. The cockpit is quite large and has a custom made teak grid flooring that is very attractive and practical.The pedestal mounted steering wheel is leather covered and the navigation instruments mounted in a pod. A teak drink holder, cockpit table and closed cell cockpit cushions add to the cruising comfort. A pedestal cover ,winch covers and cockpit coaming covers match the new dodger/biminy protecting the cockpit.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Raymarine RL70C with GPS chartplotter and 24 mi radar Handheld Garmin GPS Autohelm ST 4000 Autopilot VHF at nav station Handheld Horizon VHF Autohelm Speed & Depth Clipper Wind instrument , new
- Four 6v house batteries, new Jan 2012 One 12v starting battery, new Jan 2012 Battery Charger, new Sept 2012 Alternator: 80 amp Hitachi 110 Shore power connection Eight 110 outlets installed; ground falts installed 50' Shore power cord Various shore power adapters Inverters; one 150 watt, one 350 watt
- Yanmar 4JH2KE diesel,50HP, 4 cylinder; 2006 Full engine instruments Electric fuel pump Transmission rebuilt in 2010 Built in manual oil change system Dripless stuffing box 3 Blade MAX prop 800 hours on diesel Mermaid Air conditioning, reverse heat cycle; 16,500 BTU Lofrans Cayman 88 electric windlass; one chaon,one rope gypsy 44# Bruce mounted on double bow roller; 35 ft 3/8 chain and rode CQR 35# mounted on double bow roller; 35 ft 3/8 chain and rode 40# Danforth with 250' chain and rode Anchors stored in split anchor locker Raycor fuel filter Water heater Manual and electric bilge pumps
- SAILS AND RIGGING
- Main mast replaced in 1999 Main mast standing rigging with Sta Loc top & bottom replaced in 2001 Running rigging in very good condition Harken roller furling headsail system Mainsail and mizzen Lazy Jack systems New Sunbrella mainsail cover New Sunbrella mizzen cover Hood mainsail, fully battened Hood 110% genoa; new Sunbrella sacrificial edge Hood mizzen All sails in very good condition
- HULL AND DECK
- Deck and hull in excellent condition Modified full keel w/skeg humg rudder Boat was hauled,bottom cleaned & painted in September 2012 Anchor platform and divided anchor locker 2012 Bimini with windshield and side handrails new 2012 Edison pedestal speed and shift levers added 2010. Pedestal cover Overhead hatches replaced and Sunbrella covers added Custom teak cockpit grate and table new 2011 Exterior teak in very good condition Bow pulpit and stern rails Two dorades New SS Newfoundland port lights Single lifelines on new SS struts Side boarding gates Clarion am/fm w/CD Stereo speakers in cockpit; 3 way switch; two speakers in salon Forespar Ship Mate outboard hoist, new Lifesling system BBQ grill 9 Bottomsider cockpit cushions Coast Guard safety equipment Fenders Dock lines Boat hook Boarding ladder Mooring tether Hatch screen board Oceanair Sky Screens under both hatches Seth Thomas Chronometer and Barometer Full deck awning
- Large separate shower stall Vacuflush marine toilet Vanity w/ ss sink Hot & Cold presure water ; new faucet 2012 Plenty of storage
- U -shaped galley; secure underway Three burner Force Ten propane stove w/oven SS sink w/ new faucet Hot and Cold pressure water Adler Barbour Super Cold Machine in large box w/dual circulation fans (makes lots of cubes!) new 2012 Microwave new 2012 Lots of storage New faucet 2012
- Avon Hyperlon, air floor, inflatable keel dingy with anchor, rode ,anchor bag, boarding steps, bilge pump 2008 Tohatsu 6HP 4 cycle outboard Teak rod holders on salon overhead Galley ware, towels, bedding included if desired
- Joe Weber Cell: 941-224-9661 Office: 941-756-7987 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org