- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This EndeavourCat 30 Mark II sailing catamaran is the highly desirable model with additional interior headroom. Entertain friends and family in large U-shaped cockpit and bow catbird seats. Enjoy effortless sailing with self-tacking jib, lazy jacks on mainsail, and all sheets led aft to cockpit. Roomy airconditioned interior seats 6-7 around salon settee. Large L-shaped galley is fully equipped with lots of countertop and storage. Sleep 6 in 2 private queen berth staterooms and convertible salon settee.
- Walk Through Tour
- Step aboard side deck gate to wide side deck. Step down into large cockpit with cockpit cushions and removable helm chair. Appreciate canvas bimini with dodger and isenglass enclosure to protect you from adverse weather. Notice that all sail sheets are led aft to cockpit for easy single hand sailing. Step out of cockpit and move safely forward along wide side decks to bow to relax in 2 catbird seats for a great view while sailing and at anchor. Return to the cockpit and step down to salon, centered in interior space. Here you appreciate the large L-shaped seating area for entertaining and meals with friends and family. Lift up the folding table for games and meals. Galley in port hull is open to salon, making it easy to hand up food and snacks. Move to port, step down 2 steps and turn forward to L-shaped fully equipped galley with long countertop space and plenty of cabinet and drawer storage. Turn around and move aft to one of two private staterooms with queen berth and hanging locker. Return up 2 steps, across salon space and down 2 steps to starboard hull. The master stateroom is aft with queen berth and hanging locker. Proceed forward to large head with separate walk-in shower, marine toilet and vanity with sink.
- Salon is nicely decorated with synthetic teak and holly sole and colorful cushions. You'll enjoy the variety of open, spacious social areas for entertaining and relaxing with family. Seat at least 6 around folding table in salon and 6-8 around large cockpit with folding table. Enjoy plenty of flow through ventilation with several opening ports and overhead hatches. Appreciate airconditioning/revese cycle heat at dock when needed. Sleep 6 aboard comfortably - 2 in queen berth in port stateroom, 2 in starboard stateroom queen berth and 2 on convertible salon settee. Everyone will enjoy the walk-in shower in head located forward in starboard hull, and deck shower. • Large U-shaped salon seats 6 - 7 • Salon folding table for meals, snacks and games • 2 queen berth staterooms • Hanging lockers and drawer storage in staterooms • Large head with walk-in shower, marine toilet, vanity with sink • Lots of opening ports and overhead hatches • Cruisair airconditioning with reverse cycle heat
- This roomy L-shaped galley will keep a gourmet chef and a casual cook happy preparing meals and simple snacks. The long countertop space with double stainless steel sinks makes preparation and clean-up easy. A full size 2 burner propane stove and oven and microwave oven give the cook every menu option! Store plenty of food for long range cruising in lots of cabinet storage and large front-loading refrigerator with freezer. • L-shaped galley with long countertop workspace • Double stainless steel sinks • Panasonic microwave oven • Hillerange 2 burner stove and oven • Front loading refrigerator with freezer compartment
- Ready to cruise with helm mounted GPS color chartplotter, VHF with helm mounted RAM mike, autopilot control at helm, and speed, depth, wind instruments mounted above companionway. • Garmin 182c color GPS chartplotter mounted at helm • Raymarine ST6002 autopilot with control mounted at helm • West Marine 550 VHF radio with DSC mounted at nav station • Standard Horizon VHF RAM mike mounted at helm • Raymarine speed, depth and wind instruments mounted above companionway • Dual MXDM 200watt AM/FM/CD stereo Note: Raymarine RL70 radar inoperable
- • AC power provided by shorepower, or NextGen 3.5 kw generator with 46 engine hours. • DC power supplied by 4 group 27 batteries under helm seat • Battery charger • Alternator
- Sails and Rigging
- Easy single hand sailing with lazy jacks on mainsail, all lines led aft to cockpit, and self-tacking jib. • All lines led aft to cockpit • 2 Harken self-tailing 2-speed winches mounted at cockpit • Line storage boxes adjacent to winches • UK sails • Lazy jacks on mainsail • Self-tacking jib • Loose footed traveller • Canvas covers for mainsail and jib
- Engines and Mechanical
- • Twin Volvo Penta MD2010B 10 hp diesel engines with 1200 hours • Saildrives with folding 2-blade props • Twin rudders • Pressurized water system • Maxwell electric anchor windlass with foot pedals at bow • NextGen 3.5 kw generator with 46 hours • Cruisair airconditioning with reverse cycle heat • Manual marine toilet • 2 automatic bilge pumps
- Deck and Hull
- Enjoy relaxing in comfortable cockpit under bimini and dodger. Open cockpit folding table to serve snacks and meals. Walk down hull steps to swim or board your dinghy. Captain will enjoy comfortable helm chair surrounded by friends and family gathered in cockpit. • Large cockpit seats 7-8 • Bimini and dodger with isinglass enclosure • Closed cell cockpit cushions • Bow catbird seats • Wide side decks • Double lifelines on stainless steel stanchions • Hull steps to waterline with folding swim ladder • Dinghy davits for your dinghy has bracket to hold your cooler • Delta quickset anchor with rode
- Broker's Comments
- This 30' EndeavourCat MK II is a ready for your cruise. She's well-equipped, roomy and comfortable for her size. Sailing is enjoyable with self-tacking jib, lazy jacks to flake the mainsail, and all lines led to cockpit. Don't let this highly desirable 30' catamaran get away!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Capt. Calvin Cornish 941.830.1047 or CaptCalvin@EdwardsYachtSales.com or Capt. Wendy at 941.916.0660 for more information and to see this wll-equipped 30' catamaran. Out of state buyers can now buy and sail this EndeavourCat in beautiful Florida for up to 180 days with no Florida sales tax!! Ask Capt. Calvin for details. See www.CatamaransFlorida.com for more sailing catamarans.