- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Highly regarded 1990’s convertible delivered a proven mix of style, luxury, and performance. The interior was recently upgraded. The fishing cockpit is spacious. The engine room is well designed. The fly bridge is large for a boat this size.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Cockpit is large w/bait prep station. Walk in to the salon through sliding door starboard side. As you enter there is a new L-shape sofa bed to the aft port, countertop w/entertainment center to the starboard side, forward of the entertainment center is a new L-shaped dinette, forward to the port is the galley with new granite countertop and new sink and faucet. As you walk forward and down the steps on the port side you find a washer and dryer next to that you will find a cedar closet, to the starboard side is the guest stateroom with 2 bunks and guest head and full shower. The master is forward with private head. Engine room access is through the cockpit.
- Main Salon
- 2 large L-shape sofas the aft sofa is a pull out bed New Flat screen TV New Bose stereo system and entertainment center DVD, Stereo, CD player tied into the TV New LED lights in headliner New carpeting Custom lamps New valances
- New Granite counter tops New stainless steel Sink with new faucet New 2 burner Stove Microwave Refrigerator / freezer Coffee machine Garbage disposal
- Master Stateroom
- King size bed custom mattress new 2012 Plenty of storage Cedar lined closets Private head New TV
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin bunks storage under bunks Direct access to head Enclosed shower Cedar Lined closet Washer and dryer in the hallway to port.
- Fiberglass hard top w/rocket launcher Full enclosure new 2012 Winter enclosure Cockpit cover New LED Spreader lights Rupp riggers triple spreaders All New bridge cushions IMTRON underwater lights Large fishbox Bait prep station w/ refrigerator and freezer 3 Zone air condition Vac U Flush system for toilets Hot water heater Custom helm chairs Trim tabs Bow pulpit Salt and fresh water wash Transom door
- Electronics and Helm
- Furuno Nav Net 3D plotter, Radar, Sounder Single Side band radio SEA 222 SSB Icom VHF radio M125 Icom VHF radio M58 Robertson AP 300X Data Marine digital depth 2 Northstar navigator 800X Autohelm-tridata- depth, speed, Trip Windlass ACR Spotlight Compass
- Generator 20 KW Onan 50 Amp service with cable master New Battery charger New Consta volt transformer Parallel switch
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Halon system Block heaters engine alarms Oil change system Fuel transfer system Engine synchronizer Engine room repainted 2012 Dripless shaft logs Fuel priming system Engine room fans
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.