- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Price reduced for quick sale!
Engine warranty until October 2015.
This one-owner boat is seriously for sale as the owner already has his new vessel!
- V-Berth sleeps two adults with room to spare. Aft bunk offers good room, and features air conditioning vent, reading light and storage bins. Air Conditioned cabin with reverse cycle heat 110V Outlet Amtico teak and holly flooring and stair treads 12V Indirect and overhead lighting Dining table converts to large v-berth Optional entertainment package with Sony stereo, DVD player and LED TV
- AC/DC Stainless steel drawer refrigerator Corian galley tops Single burner stove Microwave oven Storage Stainless sink with pressure hot and cold water
- Vacuflush head with holding tank Corian counter top Stainless sink with hot and cold water Handheld shower with sump pump Vanity storage and mirror Towel bar and toilet paper holder
- Electrical and Mechanical
- Twin Yamaha 350hp outboards - 440 hour and engine warranty until 10/2015 Kohler 5.0 KW generator - with 100 hours 30A shore power inlet with cord Breaker panel with 12v DC and 110v AC switches and breakers 12v DC Battery charger Quad 12v battery system Bilge pumps with auto float switches High bilge water alarm CO2 Detector Cockpit courtesy lights Fireboy fire system for generator space Lenco Auto Glide trim tabs Power assist steering with Edson wheel Molded in bow pulpit with windlass Freshwater system
- Raymarine E120W chart plotter Raymarine E90W display Raymarine Ray54 VHF Clarion stereo Ritchie compass
- Deck and Fishing
- Pompanette Helm Seat Aft facing mezzanine seating Anchor locker Transom door Factory hard top with spreader lights and Lee Outriggers - powder coated frame Full enclosure Center helm with electronics storage Windshield with wipers Drink holders L-shaped seating with rod storage and drink cooler 30 gal. Re-circulating live bait well 340 qt. Transom fishbox Bait prep center with sink 4 Gunnel mount rod holders Saltwater washdown Tackle drawers Stainless steel bow rail Armstrong ladder Companionway door and lock Electric horn
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Jud-Black/ For more information, contact Jud Black in our Hampton, Virginia office at 757-723-0793; direct at 757-846-7909; via email firstname.lastname@example.org .