- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Marlin Darlin has been updated throughout the years; seamless windows were painted in 2004, the engines were rebuilt and have approximately 500 hours since being majored. If you are looking for a classic 46 Hatteras updated inside and out, this is it! Some trades considered!
Short sale opportunity!!
- Marlin Darlin is a great example of a classic Hatteras yacht. This factory high-performance version of one of the most popular Hatteras convertibles ever built. It features a beefed-up hull with balsa coring in the hull sides, shortened keel, extra transverse frames in the bottom, and larger 2 1/2" stainless steel shafts to compliment the bigger DD 8V92TI engines. She is a great sport fisher or cruising boat and Marlin Darlin is ready to go at a moment’s notice. She has cruised and fished in Florida from the Bahamas to Key West since 2000. She has been well maintained and upgraded constantly during that time. In 2004 the boat was painted with Awlgrip, electronics and interior was completely refurbished with teak paneling. In 2008, the hull was peeled and fiberglass to eliminate blisters, new port and starboard fix tinted windows installed and the interior was recently revamped with new fabrics, furniture, carpet & ice maker - shows like new. Bottom and running gear maintenance and new power winch for the davit was installed during a spring yard visit. A great performer, she has been thoughtfully tweaked and provides impressive speeds with the ride of an old-school battle wagon. Custom 3-bladed propellers with spares, along with well-maintained engines and fuel system produce honest cruise speeds of 20-22 knots and top end speeds of 28 to 29 knots. Marlin Darlin is at the dock in Fort Lauderdale and available for your personal inspection.
- New valances and Corian counter tops Linn Classik movie stereo and TV with surround sound New ice maker Hatteras power distribution panels Separate HVAC systems with digital controls Galley down to starboard with H GE 18cu ft. over/ under refrigerator Teak flooring Glass cook top Microwave Ample storage Guest Stateroom Over/under bunks New bedding Hanging closet Private head access Separate HVAC system with digital controls Guest head has freshwater Vacuflush commode Stall shower vinyl flooring access from passage way and guest stateroom Master Stateroom Forward and has an island queen berth athwartship New bedding and drapes TV w/DVD Hanging closet & ample drawer storage Custom lighting Separate HVAC system Access to private head in fore-peak Master head has freshwater Vacuflush commode and stall shower
- Fly bridge with hard top Large cockpit (125 sq. ft.) Cockpit bait freezer, prep sink & tackle center Rupp double spreader outriggers Rupp center rigger 6 x gunnel mounted rod holders 6 bridge mounted rod holders Cockpit coaming pads Stainless steel fighting chair Saltwater wash-down (cockpit) Freshwater wash-downs (cockpit) cockpit lighting Hatteras bow pulpit 4 sided bridge enclosure In-deck fish box & transom gate Full four sided enclosure-swim platform
- Furuno NavNet (radar, GPS/Chartplotter, dual frequency color sounder) Simrad Robinson AP22 Autopilot Bennett Trim Tab Position Indicators Bennett Auto Trim Tabs High Bilge Water Alarm System ACR Remote Control Searchlight Furuno RD 30 Digital Depth Sounder Overhead LED Lighting Glendenning Engine Synchronizer
- Mechanics and Electrical
- 8V92T1, horsepower 650 Rear Gear Allison MH15L& R Onan 15kw generator model 15MDL3J Controls Morse type Stuffing box & boot -2012 Alternators 2 1/2" Shafts (Stainless Steel) Cutlass rubber bearings (inspected 2012) Rudder Cutlass bearing (replaced 2012) 4 x 8D batteries (new 2012) Battery Parallel Switch 12V-24V-110V Electrical Service 2 12V New Automatic Battery Chargers 1 24V Automatic Battery Charger 1 x 50AMP Dockside Cable with Inlet 1 x 30AMP Dockside Cable with Inlet Cruisair Air Conditioning (3 Units) 2 Engine Room Blowers 4 Automatic Bilge Pumps Hydraulic Steering Glendenning Engine Synchronizer Engine Emergency Alarms Haylon Automatic Fire Extinguishing System, inspected and 5yr certification in 2012 Lube Oil Transfer System Bennett Trim Tabs Vacuum-Flush Head System Walker Engine Air Seps Fuel Priming Pumps Racor Fuel/Water Separators Walker Fuel Catalysts 120V/12V Lighting Throughout Vessel 120V/12V Engine Room Lighting 3-Bladed Propellers with 2 spares Fiberglass Wrapped Exhaust System Raw Water Sea Strainers Engine Fresh Water Cooling Davit with New Golo Power Winch
- 25 MM flares, launcher gun, life jackets & life ring CO detector Smoke detector Spare hanger 15 Adult life jackets Winslow 6 person life raft Galley Maid windlass Fenders w/lines 20 gallon electric hot water heater 23/4#dry chemical by galley, amidships cabin, forward cabin & fly bridge 3 Antennas
- Galley looks great and all updated! Stainless over/under refrigerator, flat top, burner GE 18cu ft. Sharp microwave 3 burner glass cook top New ice maker
- Fishing Equip
- Lee Fighting Chair - Deluxe w/ keel mounted pedestal Lee 37' Bridge Release Outriggers Triple Spreader Lee 16' Shotgun Rigger 6 Lee Rod Holders 5 Flybridge Rod Holders
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Russ Schafer 954-445-2290 cell firstname.lastname@example.org