- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
BEAUTIFUL - LIKE NEW - SEAWARD 32RK CENTERBOARD
THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE FIND - DON'T LET HER GET AWAY!
A LIKE NEW compact cruiser! Fully equipped with Bow thruster, Air Conditioning, Electric Anchor Windlass, Electric Powered Centerboard, Solar Panel, Strong Track System on Main sail and so much more!
From the retractable ballasted keel to the interior layout, this sporty yacht optimizes the use of space and weight while maintaining comfort and performance. The 32 RK is clearly a sailor's boat...versatile enough to go offshore yet still able to gunkhole in the skinny water of the Bay. PLUS it can easily be trailered.
- The Hake Yachts Seaward 32 RK is ideal for coastal cruising or island hopping. Her shoal draft affords the option of getting away from those crowded anchorages. With her keel down she sails well and can outperform many in her class. Trailerability makes it truly a go anywhere boat. Down below, Soul 23 has an open and airy feel. Just aft of the V-berth, the head compartment, to port, features a separate stall shower . This is an important amenity for comfortable cruising and unusual on a boat of this size. The salon has a U-shaped dining area to port that converts to a double bunk by lowering the table. Across the salon to starboard there are two individual seats with a tray table between. A quarter berth extends under the cockpit on the port side. The galley is opposite on the starboard quarter, with no bulkhead between it and the starboard cockpit lid; one of the more convenient features of this arrangement is the ability to pass groceries from the cockpit directly into the galley. All of the hardware on deck and below is substantial, and the construction, fit and finish in good condition. On deck the cockpit is roomy for a boat this size and features a walk-through transom. An electric motor and cable system raise and lower the keel. Plus, there is a back system in place for raising the keel in the unlikely event of a failure. The rudder is a high-aspect ratio dagger-style that can be raised in shallow water
- Starting forward is the V-berth and the head to starboard. Aft is the Main salon which is light and airy. The Galley is to starboard by the companion way and to port is the aft quarter berth Air Conditioning 5,000 BTU 2 Deck Hatches 8 Stainless Opening Ports 2 Stainless cowl vents with Dorade boxes Custom Beige vinyl cushions Dinette Table
- 2 Burner Propane Stove 12v Refrigerator Twin sinks Hot and cold pressure water Microwave
- Raymarine C-90 Wide Chart plotter at helm w preloaded US charts and internal Antenna X-5 Auto Pilot Raymarine 55 VHF w DSC w RAM mic at Helm DSM30 Depth AM/FM/CD player Cockpit Speakers
- 110v Electrical system 12v Electrical system Battery Charger 3 AGM Batteries Inverter Solar panel Circuit Breaker Panel AC/DC
- Layup is Handlaid Unidirectional Fiberglass Critical Laminates of hull, rudder, keel, and trunk are Carbon Fiber Electrical Anchor windlass w cockpit controls Bowsprit w Twin rollers for anchors SS Plow anchor w 120’ Chain Retractable Keel Mast Crutch Mast raising system Dodger and Bimini w connector curtain Side curtains for Dodger Non coated Life lines Springline cleats Cockpit Cushions Vertically Retracting (Electrically) High Aspect Keel Vertically Retracting High Aspect Rudder Stainless Steel Bow pulpit
- Furling 135 Genoa Strong Track System for Main Sail Battened Mainsail Lazy Jacks Boom Vang 2) # 40 two speed ST sheet winches 2) # 16 two speed ST halyard winches
- Yanmar 29 hp Diesel engine Bow Thuster Electrical Bilge pump Manual bilge pump
- WYS Disclaimer
- Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Whiteaker Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact for details. firstname.lastname@example.org Click for more info